Boughera Says We Knocked Him Back This Summer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good, who do these ex players think they are looking for a pension top up from Rangers

What a lot of shite.

He plays for a club in UAE, I guarentee he his on much more money the now than he would ever get at Rangers.

He's made his millions in these oil rich countries, I think he was wanting to come back here for more sentimental reasons.

What a lot of shite.

He plays for a club in UAE, I guarentee he his on much more money the now than he would ever get at Rangers.

He's made his millions in these oil rich countries, I think he was wanting to come back here for more sentimental reasons.

What a gullible chap you are, sentimental reasons....right you are :)

I've got a lot of time for Boughie both as a player and a person, but bringing him back to Ibrox now would not make any sense at all especially with the amount of central defenders we now have. Big Bougherra loved playing for us and gave everything for the cause and I'd like to think he will always be held in high esteem by our fans and retire into the sunset with good memories.

Forwards,not backwards under Mark Warburton. :pipe:

Probably on the fact that he always reported back promptly within a fortnight of any international match. At least when he didn't lose his passport

lol, just another mercenary footballer who will go where ever he gets the best offer. who can blame them tbh

Quality player when he was with us but another one like Weiss who seems to constantly talk about wanting to come back to stay in good standing with our support.

I bet if push came to shove and there was a real offer (probably for a lot less money then they earn in the Middle East) was on the table they wouldn't be so keen.

lol, just another mercenary footballer who will go where ever he gets the best offer. who can blame them tbh

I don't blame them I just remember what they were actually like first time round.

Players like this seem to get better by the year when they leave, at least in some fans imaginations

I don't blame them I just remember what they were actually like first time round.

Players like this seem to get better by the year when they leave, at least in some fans imaginations

In general, the less people see of a player the better that player gets.

Nicky Law will be world class soon.

Would have loved to see the big guy back. He had some sensational performances for us. Still, this type of signing isn't what the new management team are particularly after, so we move on.

But he was never far from controversy

What's this all about? I can't recall a single controversial moment.

What a gullible chap you are, sentimental reasons....right you are :)

He would make more staying where he is,imo this is about him finishing his career with a club that obviously still mean something to him, on a side not l think it's right that we are now going down a different route but if he was on a couple of grand a week l would have him back in a heart beat.