Who's Intending Or Has Bought This Season's Merchandise?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I'd only buy this season if they lost the sponsor. Loved the sponsorless division 3 top and bought a couple which still get worn to 5s or if I go to the beach. Bought the first puma ones but they just didn't fit right and felt so cheap in comparison.

Would be tempted this season though but I'm in no hurry and will wait to see how the SD deal develops

Maybe just me but I find it funny when folk go to the football like they're dressed for a night out or like they're looking for a part in the next Green Street film!

Do you go fancy dress or something? :P I'm not sure I really know what you mean. For a Saturday game you may find people go smart if they are going out on the town after, or just cause we aren't jakeballs like THEM. I take it by green street you mean the opposite of that like a casual? Your post has me intrigued as to what you expect people should wear :D

Do you go fancy dress or something? :P I'm not sure I really know what you mean. For a Saturday game you may find people go smart if they are going out on the town after, or just cause we aren't jakeballs like THEM. I take it by green street you mean the opposite of that like a casual? Your post has me intrigued as to what you expect people should wear :D

Or they could just be neds

Buying merchandise from a company that is ripping Rangers off doesn't make you a Rangers fan. Not saying you're not one.

Buying an official Rangers Shirt from an Official Source does indeed make you a fan. No two ways about it. For you to try to pretend otherwise is just naughty. :P

I'll tell you something else that makes you a Rangers Fan - donating to the RM Erskine Fund. Fact!

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

Dont buy a top. But dont act like some kind of hero when u dont. A Rangers shirt is a Rangers shirt, and even the current board haven't went against the deal so wheres the real argument?

Dry your eyes son. Pay big mike his cash.

All this organised boycott pish is for braindead sheep who cant speak or think for themselves, and for attention seekers like CH etc who want to exploit the club for profit.

Buy a top or dont. Many of the worlds biggest Rangers fans have never bought an official top in their lives. Buying a top isnt a definitive part of being a fan.

The amount of pish some come out with on here just to stroke their own ego gives me the boak.

Frankly in financial terms the boycott of merch will cost the club money, buying tops actually brings profit. So some of yous are just lying cunts. The board know were not happy with the deal,a boycott just costs us more money.

We pay for shirts we dont sell, we make money (yes profit, minimal but still profit) off of shirts we sell. So if anyone can tell me how Rangers will benefit from a boycott without posting utter lies then im all ears. Because the boycott doesnt hurt Ashley he makes money regardless. Boycotting just costs Rangers money and makes us look like moronic sheep

All this organised boycott pish is for braindead sheep who cant speak or think for themselves, and for attention seekers like CH etc who want to exploit the club for profit.

Buy a top or dont. Many of the worlds biggest Rangers fans have never bought an official top in their lives. Buying a top isnt a definitive part of being a fan.

The amount of pish some come out with on here just to stroke their own ego gives me the boak.

Frankly in financial terms the boycott of merch will cost the club money, buying tops actually brings profit. So some of yous are just lying cunts. The board know were not happy with the deal,a boycott just costs us more money.

We pay for shirts we dont sell, we make money (yes profit, minimal but still profit) off of shirts we sell. So if anyone can tell me how Rangers will benefit from a boycott without posting utter lies then im all ears. Because the boycott doesnt hurt Ashley he makes money regardless. Boycotting just costs Rangers money and makes us look like moronic sheep

Rangers could benefit from a boycott if it encourages our retail partner to return to negotiate based on a deal that would see them receive a smaller percentage but actually a substantial amount more actual profit.

Otherwise though, people should buy stuff if they want and not if they don't.

Any profits, no matter what they are, are only released to us on the say so of MA who controls RRL. Paying the £5m and getting back the 26% doesn't even change that.

But, this argument has been done to death. People will believe what they want, if a majority agree it doesn't automatically make them sheep.

Calling fellow supporters brain dead sheeep and morons to emmbaress them into giving fat Ashley there heard earned cash?

Straight out of Marketing for Morons volume one.

I reccommend anyone who has issues with the boycott to spend every spare penny on merchandise if it means that much to them. Go fill your boots and Ashley's pockets. That will teach us braindead boycotters, eh?

Put your money where your mouth is instead of telling others what to do with their cash. Problem solved.

Im not asking anyone to buy a top. Im asking them to make their own minds up and not act like sheep. No need for boycotts if folk mind their own business

Im not asking anyone to buy a top. Im asking them to make their own minds up and not act like sheep. No need for boycotts if folk mind their own business

Im neither a moron or a sheep. I personally think that paying for a Rangers shirt while this particular deal is in place is actually moronic though, yes I get the point that we have to pay in the event of a shortfall in sales, but as mentioned earlier in this thread it could possibly lead to a renegotiation in the deal which is the point intended. King has ordered the minimal amount of shirts that is allowed possible to sell so he himself knows that people won't be queuing up to buy them and I certainly won't be getting one myself even though I think it's the best one we've had since Puma took over the manufacturing

Im neither a moron or a sheep. I personally think that paying for a Rangers shirt while this particular deal is in place is actually moronic though, yes I get the point that we have to pay in the event of a shortfall in sales, but as mentioned earlier in this thread it could possibly lead to a renegotiation in the deal which is the point intended. King has ordered the minimal amount of shirts that is allowed possible to sell so he himself knows that people won't be queuing up to buy them and I certainly won't be getting one myself even though I think it's the best one we've had since Puma took over the manufacturing

When the deals with Puma & 32Red come to a conclusion it's going to be very difficult for the club to negotiate any sort of new deal if we only sell a few thousand kits.

This could cost an awful lot of money when the time comes to sign new deals for kit suppliers & shirt sponsors.