govanblue

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£20 for an Ibrox print, please.

I''d collect and pay cash at Ibrox on the 21st.

Sorry mate - no can do. :(

They're £15 and not a penny more! :P

And you're already a Fund Member, so I won't even need that fiver for your Membership fee. (tu)

See you at Ibrox. PM me nearer the time to remind me to bring it. (tu)

Sorry mate - no can do. :(

They're £15 and not a penny more! :P

And you're already a Fund Member, so I won't even need that fiver for your Membership fee. (tu)

See you at Ibrox. PM me nearer the time to remind me to bring it. (tu)

Thank you. Will PM next Tuesday morning, bright and early.

GB Could you see if your contacts in Erskine Charity could cast more Rangers Penny's, Along with the medals I had from you for others they were very popular. I think I must have got the last 30 of them and every time I show it I am asked if I can get more.

The Rangers Pennies are actually from the Megastore. (tu) there's a machine that presses them at the exit door, but they also sell pre-flattened ones at the Megastore tills. Just ask for one. They cost £1 and the proceeds are split 50/50 between Rangers FC and the local guy who owns the pressing machine.

Sadly, the medals are all gone - they were just too popular. Ebay is the only place you'll find them now. :(

Hopefully if we have a good season, there may be a new medal at the end of it though. (tu)

The Rangers Pennies are actually from the Megastore. (tu) there's a machine that presses them at the exit door, but they also sell pre-flattened ones at the Megastore tills. Just ask for one. They cost £1 and the proceeds are split 50/50 between Rangers FC and the local guy who owns the pressing machine.

Sadly, the medals are all gone - they were just too popular. Ebay is the only place you'll find them now. :(

Hopefully if we have a good season, there may be a new medal at the end of it though. (tu)

No the Rangers Penny's I am talking about are based on the Masonic Penny and has the RESA on one side and the entrance to the temple on the other showing the Marble Staircase.