*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

So a Home Tie v Livi in the Petrofac Cup Q/F means that we'll be buying some tickets for that for Erskine & Combat Stress.

We'll be activating the smartcards, and providing as many extra tickets as needed. That's what the money's for! (tu)

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done to one and all who helped to make this happen ......... and a special thanks to all the "bumpers"........... But the biggest thanks must go to our captain for his dedication to the fund, GB well done mate. :21:

:uk:

Cheers Bud. (tu)

Hopefully that's the hard work done now, and the rest should be easy. :thumbup:

It will be GB, this is a support to be proud of, and a gallant cause that is being served to boot ...... A cert to succeed, no question. :cool:

BH don't let him fool you. His brain is continually thinking of ways to raise funds and finding ways to enrich veterans lives. Such a big hearted individual and he is respected and cherished by all veterans who come into contact with him. Don't tell him I said this lol

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done to one and all who helped to make this happen ......... and a special thanks to all the "bumpers"........... But the biggest thanks must go to our captain for his dedication to the fund, GB well done mate. :21:

BH don't let him fool you. His brain is continually thinking of ways to raise funds and finding ways to enrich veterans lives. Such a big hearted individual and he is respected and cherished by all veterans who come into contact with him. Don't tell him I said this lol

I've written a short speech...

:moon:

Our 10 Rising Stars Numbers for the Hibs game are:

08101 - 08110

Quite easy to remember. 8. 101.

So keep your eyes on the Big Screen at half time, and see if we can make it two wins in a row. :21:

8.101, 8.101, 8.101 cheers G B, I think I have got that stored in the old brain at the moment, not sure about in two days time. :thumbup:

8.101, 8.101, 8.101 cheers G B, I think I have got that stored in the old brain at the moment, not sure about in two days time. :thumbup:

It might help if I tell you that the Rising Stars numbers for a game don't start at 001, they start at 101. So the first ticket in the 08 range will be 08 - 101

And because we have prepaid for all our Rising Stars for the whole season, we will probably usually be the first ten tickets allocated for each draw.

It's great being special, innit? :pipe:

It might help if I tell you that the Rising Stars numbers for a game don't start at 001, they start at 101. So the first ticket in the 08 range will be 08 - 101

And because we have prepaid for all our Rising Stars for the whole season, we will probably usually be the first ten tickets allocated for each draw.

It's great being special, innit? :pipe:

:D

Special indeed. :pipe:

Transfer News:

Another Wish has today successfully made the move from the Tree of Unfulfillment to the Wall of Satisfaction. :thumbup:

Bob_Wish_zpstxbnagtn.jpg

I'm happy to report that 13 Residents and Carers from Erskine Mains Home enjoyed their afternoon on Loch Katrine today, aboard the Steamship Sir Walter Scott.

steamship_sir_walter_scott_featured.jpg

Thanks once again to Sir Walter for giving us a great discount - only £6 per person. (Normal price is £12.50) - and the Driver goes free. :thumbup:

So the cost of the 12 tickets was £72 :pipe:

The cost of the drinks was only £22.30 - our Veterans like to keep their costs down, even when they're not paying. :P

So there you go - A cruise around Loch Katrine and a drink on the boat for 13 people for less than a hundred quid - and a Veteran's Wish fulfilled in to the bargain. (tu)

We'll have to wait a while for the photos, because the camera is off on holiday next week.

FYI - That's the Wish Transfer tally up to 5 now. (tu)

Fantastic. (tu)

For Sale to Fund Member:

1 Adult Ticket for Airdrie v Rangers (Wed 26th Aug. 19:45) - £17

Proceeds will be used to buy a Cup Ticket for Rangers v Livi for Erskine or Combat Stress. (tu)

Nobody want this?

Ticket will be posted out to you btw - none of that "meet in Stornoway" nonsense. :pipe: