*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

Still waiting for that last two to take the plunge and join, to take us to the magical 200 members then. Maybe they are out there tonight?

Or maybe not. :pipe:

To be honest, I'm enjoying the lull - I've been rather busy with other things recently. :P

King's Troop has kindly donated his two S/T Seats for the Hibs game.

We don't need any more tickets for Combat Stress, but then I realised that Young Ant and his mum (bluebell1973) might like them.

They're delighted, and pass on their thanks. (tu)

Ant_Season_Tickets_zpsa4ba6888.jpg

That's Young Ant, but not with his mum. :pipe:

I'm putting the final touches on a gypsy curse as we speak.

So you'd better get your pledge in soon, or face eternal footrot. :pipe:

gypsycursenov901.gif

My Grandad had trench foot in the 1st WW and suffered from footrot all his life , it never stopped him from living a virtually normal life so I will take my chances.:):

Not too bad, two professional footballers and a great grandson who has just been promoted to the Olympic rowing squad. :): then theres me.

You know - you could outdo them all, by being the first in the family to proudly support the RM Erskine Fund. :D

A massive thank you to Loyal Fund Member Travis MacBickle.

He was so delighted by how much we saved him on the Combat Stress Season Ticket which he donated to us, that he's fired in another £180 donation to the Fund!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

£90 of that is the remaining money we need to buy the 4th Combat Stress Season Ticket. :thumbup:

And the other £90 is going to a Secret Project :sherlock: that we will be announcing eventually. (It's still in the very early stages.)

I think that's worth another photo...

Heroes_Vs_Villains_-_Travis_Bickle_featu

369222_robert-de-niro-taxi-driver-travis

:clap:

You know - you could outdo them all, by being the first in the family to proudly support the RM Erskine Fund. :D

May be one day , you should go for moral high ground and buy two for the cesspit as im sure there are ex soldiers of that ilk in the Erskine home. They wouldnt have the nerve in the press other than big up the fund at our all inclusive club. :):

May be one day , you should go for moral high ground and buy two for the cesspit as im sure there are ex soldiers of that ilk in the Erskine home. They wouldnt have the nerve in the press other than big up the fund at our all inclusive club. :):

Yes we could do that if it was what they really needed. Whatever our Veterans want, we aim to supply. (tu)

There is actually one fan of them in Erskine Park - but he's totally happy sitting in amongst his fellow Residents at Ibrox, as are the couple of St Mirren fans who come along occasionally too. :21:

That's the 4th Combat Stress Season Ticket now purchased (£207)

Many thanks to the Loyal Fund Members who donated the money to pay for it...

• 72Barca
  • Bears r us
  • Mrs Bears r us
  • ben51
  • govanblue
  • jamess
  • jimgers
  • sandyinroyalblue
  • Travis MacBickle

So I imagine that the 4th Season ticket will look just like the other three...

CS_STs_zpslfw8ean7.jpg

:thumbup: