And They Say Refs Are Biassed Towards Us.

soulboy

Nothing like a 13 years out of date statistic to really prove them wrong.

I'm sure in those 13 years they'll have had

47 more reds than us

255 more yellows than us

132 more penalties than them

131 more penalties given against them

just to even things up over the last 13 years

Did we not get only 1 penalty last season ?

47 more reds than us

255 more yellows than us

Thought it was 2 Dumbarton and raith away(imagine the tims not getting a penalty at home all season,it would have made national news,

Radio phone ins and questions asked in parliament,and no doubt anti catholic hysteria)

Thought it was 2 Dumbarton and raith away(imagine the tims not getting a penalty at home all season,it would have made national news,

Radio phone ins and questions asked in parliament,and no doubt anti catholic hysteria)

Aye Jig scored one to make it 4-0 at Raith, and missed one away to Dumbarton

Was it not the year they forced the referees to go on strike which ended up with us not getting a penalty for that entire season? Probably getting mixed up but there was definitely one season a few year back where we never got one.

Did they not still get a supposedly dodgy decision against them that weekend when we had to bring in foreign refs?

Was it not the year they forced the referees to go on strike which ended up with us not getting a penalty for that entire season? Probably getting mixed up but there was definitely one season a few year back where we never got one.

I am pretty sure it was the week after the strike we got awarded big kick broadfoots stonewaller at the piggery

47 more reds than us

255 more yellows than us

Aye but to be fair our players were only ever in the box twice.

What THEY say can't be taken seriously

From top to bottom the utter shite that comes out of that place, how can anyone believe them

Not because I hate them but I don't know any other organisation that comes close to their levels of depravity.

A Club Like No Other, your fucking right you are.

Everyone Welcome, racists protected, abusers catered for "open secret" every type of human scum, in ye come, plenty of room upstairs, move along now

Tbf these stats are made up. (tu)

Red cards were only introduced in 1976. We would have to have averaged 20+ red cards a year for them to be true. (tu)

Yellow and red cards were introduced then aye, but there were still cautions and sending offs prior to that.

Your always having a dig at some bears thread yet you talk some amount of shite .Ive posted in a few threads the day so I'm sure you will find them and have a we go there .Your that pathetic :-))

I usually just go into threads and give an honest opinion mate, it's you who seems to quote me on a regular basis having a go.

Away and have a wank and it might get some of that pent up aggression out and allow you to stop being a complete bellend.

Only a suggestion.

I usually just go into threads and give an honest opinion mate, it's you who seems to quote me on a regular basis having a go.

Away and have a wank and it might get some of that pent up aggression out and allow you to stop being a complete bellend.

Only a suggestion.

wank wank .Descibed yourself perfectly .Does your Mum know your home from school ?