And They Say Refs Are Biassed Towards Us.

soulboy

where have you been since the year dot. Those mkanky bastards caused a referees strike coz they say they never get any decisions

So your point is?

This stuff is just fuckin daft why cant we just get on with talking about our team.. I honestly couldn't care less about that mob seriously let them do as they wish ffs

Tbf these stats are made up. (tu)

Red cards were only introduced in 1976. We would have to have averaged 20+ red cards a year for them to be true. (tu)

The red card is not the infringement the infringment is the sending off. The display of the card is only an indicator of the decision the referee has made. Oh and btw cards are only issued to players on the field if you are sending off a sub or a coach/ manager you do not show them a card/ There fore to get the numbers all you have to do is count up the sending off's and bookings to get the red and yellow card count.

The fatal flaw here is that you give a fuck what they think.

You're absolutely right I was the only one who gave a fuck about them causing the referees to strike nobody else had one word to say on the subject

You're absolutely right I was the only one who gave a fuck about them causing the referees to strike nobody else had one word to say on the subject

You posted a 13 year old statistic in response to a claim THEY make and now you're trying to defend it by using an incident that happened 5 years ago.

Come and join the rest of us in 2015 mate. It's not that bad here.

You posted a 13 year old statistic in response to a claim THEY make and now you're trying to defend it by using an incident that happened 5 years ago.

Come and join the rest of us in 2015 mate. It's not that bad here.

Ok i'll join you in the players we won't be signing thread I'm sure i'll find laods of interesting stuff to read in there.