Dariusz Adamczuk

Rupret

Just another polish cunt taking decent jobs off decent people

And according to Wawrinka on the sick as well pinching sick pay off hard working British players, I still cant mind him, yet I mind Oleg Kuznetsov and Alec Cleland.

I was looking at players we may sign from agents, was thinking Johnny Russell, anyways ...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/viola-fc/beraterfirma/berater/402

Then this name caught my eye on the above list, completely forgot about him, was he like Prodan and injured most of his time?

No he was just a cunt. Ha ha just seen on that list Kevin Muskat played over 50 games for us, and we thought Black was bad ffs

I only remember being at 2 games where he played. The first was in the 99-00 season and we lost 2-1 at home to Dundee. The second was the following season where we lost 2-1 away to St Johnstone as our season fell apart. Always puzzled me why Advocaat signed him. Was he any good at Dundee? Does a healthier pay check make people feel depressed?

He looked good for Dundee always remember the goal he scored at Ibrox against us.. Broke up our play moved the ball on, continued his run, got it back and finished pretty nicely. We beat them to signing him and he just disappeared as a back up player.

Hazy memory lifting, did we just sign him as Timmy wanted him as well?

Plus 45 now just as well the gardeners were still not in charge, a perfect fit for holding midfielder.

I always thought we signed him cause he scored against us at Ibrox, in a 6-1 victory to us as well I believe :lol:

Signed him to stop the rancids signing him, utter waste of resources, he wasn't the only one at the time either, Paul Ritchie discussed terms with them and we banjo'd them for him too, I think the same applied for Allan Johnston but he was a bluenose and doubt he'd have went there of there was any likelihood we'd be interested