Miller

Dan Deacon

I actually think Miller could play a big part for us

Last yr he had shite round about him in a system that was all wrong

Now we are playing attacking football and he will thrive on balls in the box all day

Kenny's a consummate professional and gives 100% every time he takes to the field. Hopefully some of this will rub off on the younger lads in the team but as he showed today he still has a lot to offer.

With service like that Miller will come on as super sub and score plenty.

Got no service last year, was too busy back helping the defence.

Kenny Miller is a far better player than some of our fans give him credit for. Most of the criticism he gets is because of the 30 odd games he played for the scum and did the old chest beating caper against us (which fucking pissed me off no end) but he is a professional footballer and will do a great job for us when he's called upon, plus the younger players will learn a lot from him as his tactical awareness is first class.

I'm on a ferry the now and reading your post pushed me over the edge to seasickness

Hahaha fucking hell i really should put auto correct on my phone,i was down by the seaside too,doing some fishing,maybe it was sea sickness i had that made my type so disgracefully? Or maybe it was just the vodka i was consuming? But i think you got the gist of what i was saying

I was puzzled to why he was put on the left wing but after the way the 2 goals were created I can see why. Playing wide with a strikers instinct and cutting into the back post un-noticed, play the ball across the goal and he'll be there or thereabouts.

Think I may be wrong about his extra year, he can still do a job this season.

I was puzzled to why he was put on the left wing but after the way the 2 goals were created I can see why. Playing wide with a strikers instinct and cutting into the back post un-noticed, play the ball across the goal and he'll be there or thereabouts.

Think I may be wrong about his extra year, he can still do a job this season.

This. his second goal he was in acres of space