Hi There

Tom0411

Hi Everyone

This is my first post on here so please be gentle. I am over 60 now retired and am the third generation of my family to follow follow Rangers. I honestly cant remember the first game I ever went to but I remember seeing Geordie Young playing. My first game I went to on my own was October 3rd 1959 v Dunfermline and we won 4 - 1 with goals from Millar McMillan x 2 and Scott. I also cant remember my first European game but one I definitely was unfortunately at was Eintracht Frankfurt in 1960 & we were well and truly gubbed 6 - 3. I "lived" through the dark sides 9 in a row & also saw them steal the European cup against a very weakened Inter Milan, but enough about them. My favourite all time Rangers player is Jim Baxter I loved his arrogance my favourite non Rangers player is Johann Cryuff. My favourite modern Rangers player or players were Laudrup and Gascoigne. I currently sit in the Govan Rear and have been there now for over 30 years I used to stand in the old shed and then sit in the centenary stand.

The thing that has most annoyed me being a Rangers fan is the fact that under Murray we just rolled over and let the dark side plus their acolytes do and say what they wanted about us and we didn't respond. The biggest being the Billy Boys as the F word is a historical political word but alas we didn't think of that at the time.

I joined this site about 10 months ago but just didn't have the time to actually join it but now that I am retired I hopefully will have more time to contribute.

Tommy

WATP

Hi Everyone

This is my first post on here so please be gentle. I am over 60 now retired and am the third generation of my family to follow follow Rangers. I honestly cant remember the first game I ever went to but I remember seeing Geordie Young playing. My first game I went to on my own was October 3rd 1959 v Dunfermline and we won 4 - 1 with goals from Millar McMillan x 2 and Scott. I also cant remember my first European game but one I definitely was unfortunately at was Eintracht Frankfurt in 1960 & we were well and truly gubbed 6 - 3. I "lived" through the dark sides 9 in a row & also saw them steal the European cup against a very weakened Inter Milan, but enough about them. My favourite all time Rangers player is Jim Baxter I loved his arrogance my favourite non Rangers player is Johann Cryuff. My favourite modern Rangers player or players were Laudrup and Gascoigne. I currently sit in the Govan Rear and have been there now for over 30 years I used to stand in the old shed and then sit in the centenary stand.

The thing that has most annoyed me being a Rangers fan is the fact that under Murray we just rolled over and let the dark side plus their acolytes do and say what they wanted about us and we didn't respond. The biggest being the Billy Boys as the F word is a historical political word but alas we didn't think of that at the time.

I joined this site about 10 months ago but just didn't have the time to actually join it but now that I am retired I hopefully will have more time to contribute.

Tommy

WATP

Reported.

We emphasise paragraphs here.

Hi Everyone

Tommy

WATP

Welcome mate,

Get out while you can