*** The Official Rangers V Peterhead Match Thread ***

He has previous with us.

Ally had a go at him after a game with Stenhousemuir.

Meanwhile, McCoist has claimed referee Greg Aitken got two contentious penalty decisions wrong in the 3-3 draw with Stenhousemuir at the weekend.

Aitken booked David Templeton for diving in the first half when he went down in the visitors' area and then penalised Emilson Cribari for a pull on David Rowson in the second half.

McCoist said: "I thought the referee got both of them wrong. It was harsh not to get the penalty. It was harsher for Temps to get booked for a crime we felt he didn't commit.

"The foul was given for Cribari tugging somebody. Having had a look at it I would have to say he is one of very, very few referees who would give that award."

Really enjoying this. It's all one way traffic but we're trying lots of different things.

I think we are going to hand out some serious hammerings this season when it gels but expect some inconsistency until then.

Our two RM "whipping boys" have been involved in all of our chances except one. Imagine how good they might be given time with Warburton?

Some good passing football. Made loads of chances and had about 7 shots on target. Can't help thinking we need a clinical striker.

They will tire before us in the second half. With better finishing we might win by 3 or more.

None of the chances have fallen to Waghorn, a striker isn't the issue and he'll get his fair share. The rest just need to start putting the chances away.