Rst Donate 4 Season Tickets To Erskine

wheres the money for this coming from?

The Rangers Supporters Trust is delighted to announce that we have been able to donate 4 season tickets for the forthcoming season to Erskine.
As one of the largest agents for the Rangers Lotto, we received commission during the past year on the winnings of those who use the RST as their agents. The decision was taken to reinvest these funds back into the club via the purchase of season tickets for this most worthy of causes.

- See more at: http://therst.co.uk/news/rst-donate-season-tickets-to-erskine/#sthash.UksZhQTH.dpuf

Happy (tu)?

The Rangers Supporters Trust is delighted to announce that we have been able to donate 4 season tickets for the forthcoming season to Erskine.

As one of the largest agents for the Rangers Lotto, we received commission during the past year on the winnings of those who use the RST as their agents. The decision was taken to reinvest these funds back into the club via the purchase of season tickets for this most worthy of causes.

- See more at: http://therst.co.uk/news/rst-donate-season-tickets-to-erskine/#sthash.UksZhQTH.dpuf

Happy (tu)?

depends on their constitution, if they can just spend funds at will (on whatever they choose), then it is a useful exercise in understanding the mechanics of control over expenditure

Happy (tu)?

depends on their constitution, if they can just spend funds at will (on whatever they choose), then it is a useful exercise in understanding the mechanics of control over expenditure

Can I ask .. are you a member of the RST, if not then why do you care how they spend funds that you don't contribute to in anyway?

If you are then surely as you show SO much concern you would stand for election as a board member to ensure your concerns are raised at the highest level or even bring a level of oversight you appear to believe is lacking?

Secondly, why would you use a thread where an altruistic act is used as a thinly veiled swipe at the organisation !!

Can I ask .. are you a member of the RST, if not then why do you care how they spend funds that you don't contribute to in anyway?

If you are then surely as you show SO much concern you would stand for election as a board member to ensure your concerns are raised at the highest level or even bring a level of oversight you appear to believe is lacking?

Secondly, why would you use a thread where an altruistic act is used as a thinly veiled swipe at the organisation !!

I was a life member and asked eskbank to send my £100 to charity when one of their board members sought the sfa to impose punishments on The Rangers. I believe eskbank has sent my £100 to a charity but would be lying if I said which charity it went to.

as to your second point I was trying to establish what the parameters are for spending outwith shares. Today's altruistic spend is tomorrows purchase of any old tat. Having an understanding of any control mechanisms will prevent heartache in the future. Have to say its a peculiar outlook that sees a question regarding the rules governing expenditure as a "thinly veiled swipe". Especially when it comes from a malcontent lickspittle such as yourself.

This is Great News. :21:

It sounds like a very good use of the RST's Rangers Lotto commission. :thumbup:

I'll try to find out where their new seats are, and how the Homes plan to use them. We will need to factor that in to our future Erskine ticket purchases. (tu)

Erskine will soon outnumber the Union Bears at this rate! :21:

This is Great News. :21:

It sounds like a very good use of the RST's Rangers Lotto commission. :thumbup:

I'll try to find out where their new seats are, and how the Homes plan to use them. We will need to factor that in to our future Erskine ticket purchases. (tu)

Erskine will soon outnumber the Union Bears at this rate! :21:

Drop me a PM & I can help sort it out if you want GB.

I was a life member and asked eskbank to send my £100 to charity when one of their board members sought the sfa to impose punishments on The Rangers. I believe eskbank has sent my £100 to a charity but would be lying if I said which charity it went to.

as to your second point I was trying to establish what the parameters are for spending outwith shares. Today's altruistic spend is tomorrows purchase of any old tat. Having an understanding of any control mechanisms will prevent heartache in the future. Have to say its a peculiar outlook that sees a question regarding the rules governing expenditure as a "thinly veiled swipe". Especially when it comes from a malcontent lickspittle such as yourself.

LOLOL ... such venom for someone you so obviously consider beneath you.

Coming from a MediaHouse Puppet such as yourself, who seemingly whores himself out with every post you make I feel honoured.