*** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Such a massive buzz about the game from the fans to the players to the manager, but on the Football side of things does anybody actually know what to expect from this St Mirren side? I'm sure we will come away with the 3 points but in no way thinking it will be an easy ride..or will it?!

THE Ibrox Bar will be open for fans ahead of tomorrow’s home game against St Mirren and is now only accessible to over 18s.

Located in the Ibrox Suite, adjacent to the Rangers Megastore, entry to the Ibrox Bar will only be granted when presenting a match ticket, season ticket Smart card or hospitality ticket.

Programme sellers will be on hand to make sure fans don’t miss the opportunity to catch all the pre-match facts ahead of the game and Team Sheets will be announced by an in-house MC as soon as they are confirmed.

For folk planning on going to The Ibrox Bar before the game.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/9795-ibrox-bar-entry-info

Just found this online...

St Mirren possible starting lineup:
Ridgers; Naismith, Kelly, Conlan, Goodwin; Carswell, Howieson, Gow, Agnew, McLear; Gallagher

Gow is dung, Goodwin is worse than Jiggy, the two full backs Naismith and Kelly are decent and I havnt heard of any of the others except Gallagher.

Just found this online...

St Mirren possible starting lineup:

Ridgers; Naismith, Kelly, Conlan, Goodwin; Carswell, Howieson, Gow, Agnew, McLear; Gallagher

Gow is dung, Goodwin is worse than Jiggy, the two full backs Naismith and Kelly are decent and I havnt heard of any of the others except Gallagher.

Better than Wallace and tav!

Almost there Bears!

Always got that feeling at the back of my mind that we will lose tomorrow, not a good feeling!

I am a hell of a lot more confident in this current squad than the last one though!

I can only imagine how many sleepless nights last years squad gave you if you are doubting The Magic Man.

Feel like a wee boy for tomorrow :D

Through to Glasgow early with the boys for some food and a few beers then onto the match. Recording it on BT sport as well for when I get in to watch it back. Gone are the days when it was becoming a chore to watch mccoist and his route one punts up to Daly/Boyd!

Thank fuck you're not the hype man.

Thank fuck I ain't the hype man either, I can be a miserable bugger haha. Today is one of those days!

Nah think we will do just fine, they are like an unknown quantity, hopefully we come out the traps flying and hand it to these fuckers!

Thank fuck I ain't the hype man either, I can be a miserable bugger haha. Today is one of those days!

Nah think we will do just fine, they are like an unknown quantity, hopefully we come out the traps flying and hand it to these fuckers!

Hoping so mate, cannot wait to be at Ibrox tomorrow :D