Season Ticket Help

ScottBF2

Hoping someone can help. Had a season ticket through the door two weeks ago and didn't know anything about it.

It's mine, my name, etc. but the issue is I didn't ask for it. I bought a Burnley ticket and it came through the door the same day as that, but I definitely didn't ask for it.

I received an email saying that I'd bought the ticket, so I thought I must've bought it by mistake, but there's been no money taken from my bank either so I'm really confused.

Tried contacting our ticket hotline but it's an absolute nightmare and I can never even get into the queue. I messaged Rab on Twitter and he's no been able to help either. I just need to find out if this cards actually legit or not and I don't know how I can do that. Will get to the stage I'll need to just show up on Friday and try it.

It sounds very much like you've been visited by the Rangers season ticket fairy. Consider this as a real honour and great privilege, sir.

I had believed it was only a myth tbh. You're one lucky RMer.

It sounds very much like you've been visited by the Rangers season ticket fairy. Consider this as a real honour and great privilege, sir.

This is the more likely explanation.

Haha spat my juice out

Hoping someone can help. Had a season ticket through the door two weeks ago and didn't know anything about it.

It's mine, my name, etc. but the issue is I didn't ask for it. I bought a Burnley ticket and it came through the door the same day as that, but I definitely didn't ask for it.

I received an email saying that I'd bought the ticket, so I thought I must've bought it by mistake, but there's been no money taken from my bank either so I'm really confused.

Tried contacting our ticket hotline but it's an absolute nightmare and I can never even get into the queue. I messaged Rab on Twitter and he's no been able to help either. I just need to find out if this cards actually legit or not and I don't know how I can do that. Will get to the stage I'll need to just show up on Friday and try it.

they made a mistake mate. It was supposed to be posted to Govanblue. PM him and tell him you'll post him it.

Did you apply for a ticket through zebra finance?

I applied and got accepted although never officially confirmed i was taking it and 2 days after applying for it the season ticket dropped through my door.

Have confirmed it now but phoned the ticket office today about what had happened to make sure it was activated for Friday.

Poor show, go to the ticket office and sort it.

As good as stealing from the club.