*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

What happens if Falkirk win 1 nil and Hibs win 4 nil?

It would be hibs going up, as if GD doesn't decide it, then it's whoever scored the most goals, but they would be the same, so it goes to H2H record.
Hibs beat them the once this season (0-1 in October), but if that didn't decide it, it's GD in the H2H matches, or if that's equal, most goals scored in the H2H.

If after all that, it's still equal, then it goes to a playoff at a neutral venue :lol: 

20 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

It would be hibs going up, as if GD doesn't decide it, then it's whoever scored the most goals, but they would be the same, so it goes to H2H record.
Hibs beat them the once this season (0-1 in October), but if that didn't decide it, it's GD in the H2H matches, or if that's equal, most goals scored in the H2H.

If after all that, it's still equal, then it goes to a playoff at a neutral venue :lol: 

I've just re-registered for uni mate.  I'll get back to you in 4 years!! :D 

1 minute ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Lots of hard football for Hibs in the next 3 weeks before we beat them at Hampden.

I would only give them a 50/50 chance of beating Raith Rovers so it might only be a couple of games,having said that it's a bit of a win win for us no matter how the play offs turn out for Hibs.

I would love to see End of Season summaries for Rangers and Hibs that could make for fun reading.

Rangers:

Championship: Winners

Scottish Cup: Winners

Petrofac Cup: Winners

Hibs:

Championship: Participant

Scottish Cup: Participant

Petrofac Cup: Participant (just)

They're like the Ralph Wiggum of Scottish football.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Actually want Hivs to get to the playoff final so they're fucked by the time they get to the Scottish Cup final.

Agreed.

What's the play off dates?  I'm reading the final play off game is on the 22nd. That can't be right, or would have to be changed as the Cup Final is on the 21st.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Agreed.

What's the play off dates?  I'm reading the final play off game is on the 22nd. That can't be right, or would have to be changed as the Cup Final is on the 21st.

Think Playoff final is moved to the 25th which means they will likely be tired from the game 3 days before and will also have to consider resting some with that game in mind.

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Agreed.

Premiership play-off quarter-final, 1st leg
Wednesday 4 May, 2016
Raith Rovers v Hibernian
Kick-off 7.45pm

Premiership play-off quarter-final, 2nd leg
Saturday 7 May, 2016
Hibernian v Raith Rovers
Kick-off 12.30pm

Premiership play-off semi-final, 1st leg
Tuesday 10 May, 2016
Hibernian or Raith Rovers v Falkirk
Live on BT Sport, kick-off 7.45pm

Premiership play-off semi-final, 2nd leg
Friday 13 May, 2016
Falkirk v Hibernian or Raith Rovers
Live on BT Sport, kick-off 7.45pm

Don't know about  a final date.

I'm going to feel all dirty wanting Hibs to win, but would like to see them get to the final and fucked by Killi.

Great distraction, plus tired players, and more chance of an injury.

Win/win either way :pipe:

9 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

These playoff games will be proper scraps especially the Falkirk games should they make it so hopefully they pick up a few injuries to key players for the final.

Yep, nice wee injury to McGinn, Cummings and Henderson will see this lot crumble.