Stuart Mccall On Sportscene

WilliamFyfe

Like many people say, it must be hard for him to watch the Gers from the sidelines. However, he always remains upbeat and speaks really well particularly when asked leading questions by BBC scum. I have 100 % respect for the guy a real genuine bear.

Stuart McCall came to manage the club at the wrong time. We were truly shite and it was mainly the fault of all the Ally 'old friends' signing policy. I'm not sure MW would have done an awful lot better with the bunch SMcC inherited.

McCall is a gentleman and behaved with class and dignity during and after his time with us. It was a shame the shambles he had to deal with.

That said, I think the club made the correct decision not to keep him, but he should always be welcome at Ibrox in any capacity.

Tried,failed in the end,in fact we were humiliated by Motherwell under his tenure,I thank him that we turned up v hibs in the PO at Ibrox,but just as much as I as a true blue don't deserve the job,neither does he.

Wasn't good enough,big mark looks like he is,end of.

No Surrender

Rab

McCall is a gentleman and behaved with class and dignity during and after his time with us. It was a shame the shambles he had to deal with.

That said, I think the club made the correct decision not to keep him, but he should always be welcome at Ibrox in any capacity.

Apart from manager (tu)

Tried his best and ultimately didn't have the squad to gain promotion

I don't think he carries any responsibility and ultimately he knows that, I don't think he would have had an expectation of getting the role but his comments just go to show the character he is and the passion he still has for the club

Jose couldn't have got us promoted with that squad!

Tried his best and ultimately didn't have the squad to gain promotion

I don't think he carries any responsibility and ultimately he knows that, I don't think he would have had an expectation of getting the role but his comments just go to show the character he is and the passion he still has for the club

Jose couldn't have got us promoted with that squad!

Got to agree. He never made any signing and just about dragged that shower of shite over the line

We looked ok for 20 minutes then they scored.

Completely collapsed after it, poor wee Murdoch was left isolated in the middle at times.

Wallace kept wanting to play as a LM and both there goals came down that side but McCall never spoke to Wallace even tho Motherwell had already scored 2 goals