Mw Hinting At More Transfer Activity

jafrfc

Not all shots from the strikers tho, our whole front 6 need to find their finishing boots and we'll be sorted.

Millers not got the legs.

Clarke can't finish his dinner.

Waghorn is brilliant but he's not scoring 20 odd a season, he's not a natural finisher.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possibly a long shot but would be an immense signing. He is really rated down at spurs. Pochettino developed ryan mason into a hell of a player last year and obviously sees talent in winks. We can but hope.

Is there not a 2 player limit on the amount of players you can get on loan from the same club?

I heard the same, but I reckon there would be a relatively large fee to sign him.

That'll be what's taking the deal so long, no agreement reached behind the scenes, they're probably going to be looking for around £650-700k IMO

That'll be what's taking the deal so long, no agreement reached behind the scenes, they're probably going to be looking for around £650-700k IMO

I reckon they will want more than that, their manager rates him highly. Reckon it would be around £1.5m.

Much did they pay st Johnston for him?

I can understand people thinking Vuckic is slow, but the attacking players for us possibly have to play 3 positions in one match; under this system no player has one berth on the park to call is own. Vuckic would talented enough to adapt to Warburton's system.

Who would you drop for him? Barrie McKay currently plays where I'd expect him to play.

I reckon they will want more than that, their manager rates him highly. Reckon it would be around £1.5m.

He's been left out the squad completely the past two games though so I don't think it'll take much. I'm sure it was around £800k

No. We were "lucky enough" to receive Ashley's crocks last year

Sorry was drinking a lot during that time to get me through those dark days! Only vuckic springs to mind when thinking about that as the others hardly featured not sure what rule im thinking of..

I don't think we're desperate for a striker. Waghorn, Miller and Clark and I don't think we're going have 4 strikers competing for one place. Waghorn and Miller won't move so unless we can budge Clark I'm not expecting another one.

I think they'll be one more central midfielder, whether that be Eustace or someone else. Other than that, I have no idea, we don't really have that much cover for fullback? What if Wallace or Tavernier get injured? Do we only have Aird and Sinnamon? McGregor as well but he's rumoured to be leaving as well.

He's been left out the squad completely the past two games though so I don't think it'll take much. I'm sure it was around £800k

Hmmm....

Interesting. If he's out the squad, then we should get him for at most, whatever they paid for him. If is 800k, I'd be happy with that.

He will need to find his shooting boots again though.

I don't think we're desperate for a striker. Waghorn, Miller and Clark and I don't think we're going have 4 strikers competing for one place. Waghorn and Miller won't move so unless we can budge Clark I'm not expecting another one.

I think they'll be one more central midfielder, whether that be Eustace or someone else. Other than that, I have no idea, we don't really have that much cover for fullback? What if Wallace or Tavernier get injured? Do we only have Aird and Sinnamon? McGregor as well but he's rumoured to be leaving as well.

I brought up the same point a week or so ago on here. That's why I think we need a striker and a defender, preferably one who can play in all possitions across the back 4.

Surely he can't rate him that highly if he's not been in a squad yet this season.

Don't really understand the fascination with this lad, pretty sure we could pick up someone better for the fees being quoted.

Surely he can't rate him that highly if he's not been in a squad yet this season.

Don't really understand the fascination with this lad, pretty sure we could pick up someone better for they fees being quoted.

Would Vuckic not be on the right? I know Barrie was on the right against Burnley, but I think his understanding with Wallace is forming well, and put him on the left.

would Vuckic not be through the middle with Waghorn on the right.Waghorn coming inside always looks dangerous.Templeton would be the one to make way.

although Warburton swaps his players around a bit so it would be game by game.