• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Warghorn does have a good turn of pace!

1min 30secs

He might not be lightning quick but hes not slow!

There was a run in the St Mirren game where that wee prick with no neck couldnt catch him and he is rapid!

He has a turn of pace but he struggles to beat a man on a run, doesn't stop him being a very good player though. I honestly think if he was quicker we would never have got near him as he has good control and ability.

We don't need an out and out striker. You could stick me upfront and if bang 25-30 in this season with the number of chances we create.

Don't think that's entirely true, you can only get away with so many chances getting missed.

I'd say a goal scoring striker will complete the jigsaw

We don't need an out and out striker. You could stick me upfront and if bang 25-30 in this season with the number of chances we create.

The way we play at the moment it's as if we five or six strikers. They were queuing up to score a goal at times during that match. Remarkable it was only 3 we scored.

Don't think that's entirely true, you can only get away with so many chances getting missed.

I'd say a goal scoring striker will complete the jigsaw

I think Waghorn will come good. If we get another striker, fine, but Waghorn looks a threat if was more composed. That will come I think.

I think Waghorn will come good. If we get another striker, fine, but Waghorn looks a threat if was more composed. That will come I think.

I like him a lot as a player and you're right the finishing might come anyway, but even simply to allow for Waghorn getting injured I think we could do with another in the squad. Miller can't be a starter now and Clark has been a let down too many times

I like him a lot as a player and you're right the finishing might come anyway, but even simply to allow for Waghorn getting injured I think we could do with another in the squad. Miller can't be a starter now and Clark has been a let down too many times

Clark has no long term future here. I don't see him figuring at all. The loan deal that is looming has to be an attacking player, surely; we have so many midfielders now, and with Eustace coming I can't see any more than what we have already.