• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Millers not got the legs.

Clarke can't finish his dinner.

Waghorn is brilliant but he's not scoring 20 odd a season, he's not a natural finisher.

Yeah I get that. It would be great to get one in but I'm not going to break my heart if it doesn't happen. We'll click and we'll hand out some right do~ings with the goals being spread throughout the team.

The system we play doesn't really rely on any one prolific striker as I'm sure you know, so I don't want the fans to scream for one to bag 30+ because I feel that's unrealistic.

Just my opinion of course.

I can understand people thinking Vuckic is slow, but the attacking players for us possibly have to play 3 positions in one match; under this system no player has one berth on the park to call is own. Vuckic would talented enough to adapt to Warburton's system.

Vuckic would not fit into the system.he is very static to say the least.our style now is all about movement on and off the ball.vuckic certainly has skill but in a high tempo game he is lost

Templeton started the first two on the left, with the young boy (fucking forgot his name) starting the last game on the left.

McKay might have went over there when Clarke came on and Waghorn went out to the right though.

Just checked, Barrie was on the left against St Mirren. I'm laid low with a cold, so was able to put RTV on!

Yeah I get that. It would be great to get one in but I'm not going to break my heart if it doesn't happen. We'll click and we'll hand out some right do~ings with the goals being spread throughout the team.

The system we play doesn't really rely on any one prolific striker as I'm sure you know, so I don't want the fans to scream for one to bag 30+ because I feel that's unrealistic.

Just my opinion of course.

I think its Warburton himself who is unhappy with the conversion rate. He might stick with Waghorn through the middle but he doesn`t look as effective there.

Better value than vuckic out there.

Doesn't seem the Warburton type of player either

This! Vuckic is a luxury player. Not great at getting back and getting stuck in. Our entire team seem to work as a unit and I don't think there is a place for players like him.

Vuckic would not fit into the system.he is very static to say the least.our style now is all about movement on and off the ball.vuckic certainly has skill but in a high tempo game he is lost

This is a myth that has grown on RM. Harris is a highly skilled player who played with dross around him last year. He would thrive in our current set up.

This! Vuckic is a luxury player. Not great at getting back and getting stuck in. Our entire team seem to work as a unit and I don't think there is a place for players like him.

Yip.

As soon as we lose the ball waghorn is the first line of defence and defenders don't get a minutes peace from him.

Vuckic could strike a ball and was tidy but he wouldn't work in this team. He seemed pretty half arsed at times

Yip.

As soon as we lose the ball waghorn is the first line of defence and defenders don't get a minutes peace from him.

Vuckic could strike a ball and was tidy but he wouldn't work in this team. He seemed pretty half arsed at times

Mind who the management team was though. I think our new coaches would make him track back

I think its Warburton himself who is unhappy with the conversion rate. He might stick with Waghorn through the middle but he doesn`t look as effective there.

I'm sure he is. If we're more ruthless and efficient, we make matches easier for ourselves obviously.

I disagree slightly with what your saying about Waghorn. I think he's very effective thru the middle because of his hold up and linking play. It's when he comes deep and wide from the middle that makes him so hard to track. It creates space for others and makes the whole thing fluid. I'm not so sure leaving him wide right, where he'd obviously do a job would make him any more effective.

I really like him and I think he'll score a fair few in time, it's only been a few weeks. Like I said, if we get someone in, they'll have to be fluid too for the system to work, but if we don't, we've got enough already to pish this league and have decent cup runs.

Mind who the management team was though. I think our new coaches would make him track back

So he's just a lazy bastard because of coaches? Fuck that. S Mac was one of the hardest working Rangers I've ever seen. So if he couldn't get him to work indoubt anyone will.

He was, I'm watching the match last week from the beginning; Walsh is on the right. He even tracked their outside right, on our left.

I was certain that he started in his usual position, but if your watching the game, then I guess im wrong. Walsh can play both sides though.

I specifically remember McKay putting at least two balls to the back post where Miller scored against our first two opponents and miller not being there as he was banned. They were crosses from the right wing to the back post.

I guess Walsh and McKay must've been switching wings.

Maybe May on a seasons loan with a view to a permanent deal?

I would prefer that than a straight up fee.

May seemed to lose his shooting boots down in England, but he was still getting in the right positions and getting shots off.

So a year loan to see if he can start scoring again would be much better than a transfer imo. Just to see if he still has "it"