Mw Hinting At More Transfer Activity

jafrfc

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Winks was in spurs first team plans ?

Yeah he is with the first team ATM. That's probably due to the fact they are in the EU league. He other wise would be at least 5th choice. It's unlikely to happen but really depends on what the player wants

no I`m sure he`s still with Newcastle.

Isn`t Ball a defender ? I can see a forward and an attacking midfielder. Plus Eustace.

I just checked, and you're correct. Plus Newcastle seem keen to release him, but I doubt Ashley would release him if he was going to sign for us.

Seems that Shane Ferguson is in the same boat.

Yeah he is with the first team ATM. That's probably due to the fact they are in the EU league. He other wise would be at least 5th choice. It's unlikely to happen but really depends on what the player wants

on the positive side Warburton has a really good relationship with spurs so we would have a good chance if he was going out on loan.

I doubt it'll be Eustace

We'll be looking to bring in Stevie May IMO. I heard it from what I'd call a decent source a couple months back that we're definitely interested in signing him, MW wants him

I doubt it'll be Eustace

We'll be looking to bring in Stevie May IMO. I heard it from what I'd call a decent source a couple months back that we're definitely interested in signing him, MW wants him

I heard the same, but I reckon there would be a relatively large fee to sign him.

on the positive side Warburton has a really good relationship with spurs so we would have a good chance if he was going out on loan.

It's possibly a long shot but would be an immense signing. He is really rated down at spurs. Pochettino developed ryan mason into a hell of a player last year and obviously sees talent in winks. We can but hope.

Over 50 shots in the last two games. A goal for every 10 shots isn't good enough imo.

Not all shots from the strikers tho, our whole front 6 need to find their finishing boots and we'll be sorted.