*** The Nathan Oduwa Appreciation Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Not sure about him. Talented and skilful no doubt. I feel like he plays like an individual, and we're developing into a good team without many standouts.

I'm interested to see how he fits in over a few games.

:lol:

I don't get that at all.

If you wan't to go there you can call Tav a greedy bastard as well then.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about him. Talented and skilful no doubt. I feel like he plays like an individual, and we're developing into a good team without many standouts.

Nonsense.

The boy took one shot when he had the opportunity to take many. Created the 5th goal and was unlucky not to create another which was ruled offside.

Not seen a Rangers player go past players with such ease since Weiss.

:lol:

I don't get that at all.

If you wan't to go there you can call Tav a greedy bastard as well then.

In all honesty, I'd say tav is a little greedy but I don't think it's a bad thing. It's pretty clear to me that he's too good for this level so think he can do certain things easily. I won't complain as long as he's scoring goals and contributing to the team.

In terms of oduwa, hes only been here a day or two so will not be fully dialed in to what the manager expects from him. I'm sure we will send plenty of flair and dribbling skills but as long as he's doing them at the right times and in the right areas everyone will be happy. He's shown more in 15 mins than Templeton has in 15 months.

Nonsense.

The boy took one shot when he had the opportunity to take many. Created the 5th goal and was unlucky not to create another which was ruled offside.

Not seen a Rangers player go past players with such ease since Weiss.

Playing like an individual doesn't mean shooting whenever you have the ball, it's about making the correct decision for the team. Talented boy clearly, looking forward to seeing more of him and how he fits with the team.

He has barely even met his team mates so today was always going to be him doing what came naturally.

one point he chased the full back to our corner flag almost and won a free kick so he knows about working hard i'd say

After 10 mins today he was linking up and shuttling the ball about just like the rest which bodes really well.

I maintain he will be explosive at Ibrox.

In all honesty, I'd say tav is a little greedy but I don't think it's a bad thing. It's pretty clear to me that he's too good for this level so think he can do certain things easily. I won't complain as long as he's scoring goals and contributing to the team.

In terms of oduwa, hes only been here a day or two so will not be fully dialed in to what the manager expects from him. I'm sure we will send plenty of flair and dribbling skills but as long as he's doing them at the right times and in the right areas everyone will be happy. He's shown more in 15 mins than Templeton has in 15 months.

Aye, I'm sure I heard the Rangers players in the box scream "pass" before one of his(Tav) attempts :lol:

Still gelling as I keep saying though and he's been outstanding.

Totally agree with Oduwa, a few more training sessions ect and he will be up to speed with things.

Templeton is done IMO.

He has barely even met his team mates so today was always going to be him doing what came naturally.

one point he chased the full back to our corner flag almost and won a free kick so he knows about working hard i'd say

After 10 mins today he was linking up and shuttling the ball about just like the rest which bodes really well.

I maintain he will be explosive at Ibrox.

Hope so. He worked hard, not disputing it. Just hope his priority is the team, and not himself.

Playing like an individual doesn't mean shooting whenever you have the ball, it's about making the correct decision for the team. Talented boy clearly, looking forward to seeing more of him and how he fits with the team.

Exactly, which is what he did today. You insinuated that he was selfish, hence the point I made.