This Rangers Team

corkinator

This Rangers team reminds me of the first couple of seasons under Advocaat! Different type of player totally but the attack mindedness of them is frightening. I remember us being 2-1 up against motherwell and Advocaat took of 2 players at half time as he wasn't happy and we won 6-2. The similarities in his and warburtons playing ethos and style is scary.

Problem is he has turned out to be too good. Just seems inevitable we will lose him to a big rich club.

Few clubs can offer what we can. Theres not a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

If money was that important he's still be a stockbroker. ffs his bonus would have been more than his current salary

Just wait till he gets a taste of skelping the tarriers and a sniff off a packed Ibrox on a champions league night.

If money was that important he's still be a stockbroker. ffs his bonus would have been more than his current salary

Just wait till he gets a taste of skelping the tarriers and a sniff off a packed Ibrox on a champions league night.

This

I cannot wait for this!

I think there seems to be a right togetherness amongst the boys as well which should only improve as players get more familiar with one another. Should we beat Airdrie in the league cup in a couple of weeks I hope we get one of the top SPL teams just to see where we are at. A home tie versus Hearts or Aberdeen would be my preference at this stage.

Have to admit, I'm now starting to check out Spurs results hoping they win.

I really enjoy the positivity with MWs team and there is some parallels with the Advocaat era, although maybe not in terms of player quality at the present time. This could have its drawbacks though. I remember Advocaat throwing caution to the wind at Snake Mountain the day Scott Wilson got sent off and thinking what are you doing, we get a heavy defeat here and we (the fans) have to live with the consequences for years to come.

With MW, I think we may have to prepare for a few knock backs along the way but overall it's all positive IMO.

Have to admit, I'm now starting to check out Spurs results hoping they win.

I really enjoy the positivity with MWs team and there is some parallels with the Advocaat era, although maybe not in terms of player quality at the present time. This could have its drawbacks though. I remember Advocaat throwing caution to the wind at Snake Mountain the day Scott Wilson got sent off and thinking what are you doing, we get a heavy defeat here and we (the fans) have to live with the consequences for years to come.

With MW, I think we may have to prepare for a few knock backs along the way but overall it's all positive IMO.

Yeah I agree, It's just the passing an movement all over the park that gets me, Rangers have been fantastic.

I think there seems to be a right togetherness amongst the boys as well which should only improve as players get more familiar with one another. Should we beat Airdrie in the league cup in a couple of weeks I hope we get one of the top SPL teams just to see where we are at. A home tie versus Hearts or Aberdeen would be my preference at this stage.

One of these teams we get are due a pasting. Im talking 7 or 8 goals we couldve scored 10 today.

Id take Dundee Utd right now. Look completely shaky and announce to the corrupt Scottish football world we are well and truly on the way back.

Dave King's top priority right now should be keeping Warburton at Rangers for the foreseeable future. Whatever it takes.

That's easy. Give him the resources to take on the pamper pullers..

This guy is no fool. If King doesn't give him the necessary tools he will be Joe the Toff.

Give him the backing - and I predict he will chase cod eyes out of town

That actually inspires a song - bye bye Delia ......... Why why why Delia

I think 3 years is his minimum term, MW is building the football club back up from the bottom upwards able to transform the club in to one that is steeped in his philosophies and ideas.

I believe he will want a good few cracks at Champs League football and being at Rangers will give h a chance to shine on that stage.