It's Happening...............

tannerall

Four years ago my football club was sold to a criminal for £1. Subsequently demoted to the bottom tier of Scottish football. Investigated, accused and threatened by the taxman.Various other punishments and embarrassments ensued.

Punished often unjustly by the SFA, disliked and disrespected by the rest of Scottish Football and their fans. Demonised by the media and representatives, followers and afficiandoes of various politically minded parties and rival clubs.

Four years this lasted. I despaired. Charlatans on and off the field ridiculed, robbed and embarrassed us further. where would it end ? Even destruction of our great club seemed possible as our enemies gathered on us.

Four years Yet I kept a stubborn, almost blind faith. I dreamt that one day we would return to our respected previous status, and that those who had taken advantage of us would be exposed and punished.

And now in three short months we have brought our football back to very (very) respectable level, the owners have steadied our course, and today it looks like the first of those who sought to take advantage and help to destroy us will be exposed.

Four years I have waited for this day..

It's Happening.....................

A great day for all loyal Rangers fans, and those who did not walk away. :21:

Can see the oldco ending up with a profit and being merged with the newco as some sort of subsidiary which would mean no more 'zombie or died pish'. Can also see Whyte and Green will get the jail which means no more of seeing these cunts ever again!

Four years ago my football club was sold to a criminal for £1. Subsequently demoted to the bottom tier of Scottish football. Investigated, accused and threatened by the taxman.Various other punishments and embarrassments ensued.

Punished often unjustly by the SFA, disliked and disrespected by the rest of Scottish Football and their fans. Demonised by the media and representatives, followers and afficiandoes of various politically minded parties and rival clubs.

Four years this lasted. I despaired. Charlatans on and off the field ridiculed, robbed and embarrassed us further. where would it end ? Even destruction of our great club seemed possible as our enemies gathered on us.

Four years Yet I kept a stubborn, almost blind faith. I dreamt that one day we would return to our respected previous status, and that those who had taken advantage of us would be exposed and punished.

And now in three short months we have brought our football back to very (very) respectable level, the owners have steadied our course, and today it looks like the first of those who sought to take advantage and help to destroy us will be exposed.

Aye, a great day and one of many more I hope. It just goes to prove - Never Surrender :crabflute:

Can see the oldco ending up with a profit and being merged with the newco as some sort of subsidiary which would mean no more 'zombie or died pish'. Can also see Whyte and Green will get the jail which means no more of seeing these cunts ever again!

Is it only me that thinks this will never ever happen.

Agreed , only one wee thing, owners ? I don't see us as a club with owners just custodians mate.

One step in the right direction.

I hope that these criminals are brought to justice and that all the details are made public.

Its a certainty that this us just the start, if green is convicted then he will talk and bring down others involved.

Hopefully the whole group involved get taken down, when that day comes I will raise a glass to justice.

I'm really happy at this turn of events. Hopefully these crooked bastards will be remanded as flight risks and will face the wrath of the inmates of whatever HMP they find themselves banged up in. Schadenfreude is such a wonderful thing.

Schadenfreude would be a pleasure at the misfortunes of relative strangers.

Revenge is when bastard parasites like these get nailed to the wall. I think you are talking about revenge or justice, not schadenfreude.