Georgia V Scotland

ElBufalo20

That was beyond grim yesterday. Strachan should be picking teams on current form not past glories. That's the honeymoon well and truly over for him.

Before the game I was a bit disappointed that they went without Wallace but after watching how badly they played I am glad.

I will always look for Scotland to win and with a heavy spattering of Rangers players that would be good but with the kind of football we are seeing from W & W Wallace would have come back deflated after that shitty performance.

Brown is pish ( I would have had McArthur in there ) Fletcher how he has got away with masquerading as a EPL striker is a mystery to me (hopeless) and never in a million years is James Morrison a holding midfielder. Strachan will need to put his hand up and say he got that team wrong.

I do hope we qualify but as usual we have made it harder for ourselves

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the game I was a bit disappointed that they went without Wallace but after watching how badly they played I am glad.

I will always look for Scotland to win and with a heavy spattering of Rangers players that would be good but with the kind of football we are seeing from W & W Wallace would have come back deflated after that shitty performance.

Brown is pish ( I would have had McArthur in there ) Fletcher how he has got away with masquerading as a EPL striker is a mystery to me (hopeless) and never in a million years is James Morrison a holding midfielder. Strachan will need to put his hand up and say he got that team wrong.

I do hope we qualify but as usual we have made it harder for ourselves

Brown is fucking ghastly. Brings nothing positive whatsoever yet Strachan makes him captain so a first pick!! Fletcher has had his moments but right now is not one of them. Much as I detest him, Griffiths should have got the nod before him. Morrison was anonymous. We needed width last night but the full backs both had shockers. Strachans I Watch rant in the pre match press conference was toe curling but that performance even more so. That's two dreadful games on the trot. Needs to beat either Germany or Poland now but on this form I wouldn't bet on it.

Typical cowardly pish from the national managers and his coaches.

"who should start tonight?"

"every cunt that plays in the EPL........even if they can't even get a game for their clubs reserves"

"what about the other in form players being picked week and week out?"

"do they play in the EPL?"

Who does this apply to apart from Morrison and Fletcher?

Going to the game tomorrow, the Georgia result has put a bit of a dampner on it for me. Will be good to see the world champions though!

Same mate. Said before the Georgia game that we needed the 3 points to keep us in it and then the Germany game would take care of itself and be electric.

They fucked it. We can live in hope and hopefully pull off a miracle but if we don't, they will hit out with 'the Georgia game was the turning point' pish that we already know it is.