The Mhanks Can Spin It Any Way They Want To...

wilberforce1

But I think we all know the real reason they made so many panic buys at the end of the last transfer window - and it has nothing to do with the Europa League. They clearly anticipate meeting us in a cup competition. They'll still fail.

Probably mate, wouldn't surprise me, they know we're coming!

I genuinely think we will take them, ibrox is our best chance for that, finally shut that mob up, what a timplosion that would be

Absolutely ... they thought thanks to hmrc and their mates in the spl we were decades behind them when in fact nothing could be further from the truth :pipe:

Just for any soap dodgers looking in, this below is your club!

https://celticscandalcase.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/celtic-fc-and-the-penn-state-scandal-2/

That collection of articles should be highlighted every chance we get. What an utter disgrace of a football club. The fact that the people who covered it up got away scot free is an utter travesty.

That collection of articles should be highlighted every chance we get. What an utter disgrace of a football club. The fact that the people who covered it up got away scot free is an utter travesty.

Aye and there is a celebration going on about the head honcho who covered it up.