Oduwa “Absolutely Buzzing” At Rangers

OlegKuznetsov

“Absolutely Buzzing” at Rangers Loan Spell

Rangers starlet Nathan Oduwa admits he was "buzzing" to be voted Man of the Match in his side's 5-0 Scottish Championship rout of Raith Rovers on Saturday.

Oduwa is on loan at Ibrox from Tottenham Hotspur and has already delighted the Rangers faithful with his array of tricks and flicks.

11950641_873809409354530_910041116_n.jpg

He was again in superb form against Raith Rovers and carved open their defence time and again in an excellent display.

Oduwa is loving life at Ibrox and took to Instagram yesterday to post a selection of photographs from the Scottish Championship game and declare himself delighted.

He wrote: "Absolutely buzzing to get the three points today and win Man of the Match.

"The fans and lads were fantastic today. Hope we sent you home happy."

Rangers are in the midst of a superb run of form this term and have won all nine of their opening nine games in all competitions.

Mark Warburton's men sit top of the Scottish Championship table with a maximum haul of 15 points from their opening five league matches.

Read more: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/09/07/photo-spurs-youngster-absolutely-buzzing-at-rangers-loan-spell/234893/#ixzz3l36O9TpW

Spurs fans may not appreciate him being so friendly with a Gooner.

The lad was fantastic on Saturday, it's great to watch players again that get you excited, the reception he received when he left the field was deafening.

No wonder really, in just one of his skillful runs and turns he took out pretty much their whole defence with a few of their midfielders threw in for the bargain.

Really can't wait to see him in full flow, you just get the feeling he could turn it on any second,as the game on Sat showed, and make a fair few championship defenders look a little silly (trying to put that nicely)

honestly, i thought the days of us watching a laudrup-esque type player who is markedly better than the opposition and can run at people and leaving them on their arse were over. Its absolutely superb to see it again.

he has only just arrived as well - i can see him running riot once he gets his feet under the table a bit.

No wonder really, in just one of his skillful runs and turns he took out pretty much their whole defence with a few of their midfielders threw in for the bargain.

Really can't wait to see him in full flow, you just get the feeling he could turn it on any second,as the game on Sat showed, and make a fair few championship defenders look a little silly (trying to put that nicely)

He has the ability to rape defenses for fun up here, it's almost like at times he intentionally shows the defender too much of the ball to then skin him and make him look even sillier.

Don't know if anyone else noticed this , but in the first half we are attacking down the right and Andy Halliday made a fantastic run into the box , but Oduwa decided to do another fancy trick and eventually lost the ball , Andy went over and gave him a right rollicking , after that he set up Tavernier and I thought he was much more effective , great to see the players sorting these things out on the pitch

He has the ability to rape defenses for fun up here, it's almost like at times he intentionally shows the defender too much of the ball to then skin him and make him look even sillier.

That was defo one of ma favorite parts of his skill, the amount of times it looked like the ball was out too far in front of him and a defender would nick it, he jus knocked it past them an accelerated away from them. :crywank:

This sexy football larks got me like a schoolboy again, anybody for a kickabout up the park? 10 half 21 the winner?!?!

Wherever this kid ends up playing his football we will always have a special place in his heart. This kid plays football with a smile as wide as the Clyde. Did compare him to Laudrup sometimes when he is on the ball. Would like to think the three loanees will rub off on our own academy kids. There is absolutely no chance we will get to keep them but have every faith in MW + SDoW to replace him with like for like.

That was defo one of ma favorite parts of his skill, the amount of times it looked like the ball was out too far in front of him and a defender would nick it, he jus knocked it past them an accelerated away from them. :crywank:

This sexy football larks got me like a schoolboy again, anybody for a kickabout up the park? 10 half 21 the winner?!?!

Jackets for goalposts......

Wherever this kid ends up playing his football,i have no doubt he will have a place in his heart for us. This kid plays his football with a smile as wide as the Clyde. We have no chance of signing him along with the other two kids on loan. Have every faith in MW + SDoW to replace them like for like. Not sure if the Raith keeper actually had a swing at him when he was fouled at the penalty and lying on the ground. Did any body else notice it?

You are not imagining it,mate! because that's exactly what he does. Have a look closely at him when he is standing still and the defenders are waiting for him to move; he just keeps a distance away from the ball and entices the defender to move first and before they know it he is offsky and they haven't a clue where he's going.

I had a player in the late 70's who used to do exactly exactly the same thing as Oduwa does now. He used to play for Raith Rovers and was regarded as another Jim Baxter as a kid but unfortunately he got his leg broken. Ironically enough, I just earlier today sent him a video clip of Oduwa and I said he reminded me of Ziggy when he was a young fella.

Oduwa is a defenders nightmare. :pipe:

When you hear the stories out how Messi nearly joined us, you can almost imagine where some of these young talents could end up. A testament to the regard Warburton is held in.

Don't forget big Eck was going after Iniesta as well :pipe: