Waghorn And Tav

K.A.I

I know there's loads of threads about them already but I'm wondering that for a combined fee of 400k for both - when was the last time (in modern day era when players go for millions) did we get this sort of value?

I'm excluding freebies like Prso and Boumsong - the value they were to us went without saying. I'm meaning players we spent cash on.

To put things into a bit of perspective, didn't we pay 800k for Adamczuk, for example, 15 years ago?

Every penny spent in the most efficient manner possible by our club (thanks Mark Warburton :clap: ). I'm sure every club in the world (after seeing the results) would have signed our great Right Back James Tavernier for £200k instead of signing Celtic's new Right Back Saidy Janko for around £2 million as clearly Tavernier is the better player. I couldn't be more happy with how much we have improved in evert aspect possible even with how great our signings are.

Every penny spent in the most efficient manner possible by our club (thanks Mark Warburton :clap: ). I'm sure every club in the world (after seeing the results) would have signed our great Right Back James Tavernier for £200k instead of signing Celtic's new Right Back Saidy Janko for around £2 million as clearly Tavernier is the better player. I couldn't be more happy with how much we have improved in evert aspect possible even with how great our signings are.

^^^^^^^^^^

This x A Million.

Your sig is ridiculously large.

Being fair to Janko he is only 19, but for here and now Tav is a more complete player and spectacular value.. Last season United obviously thought Andy Kellett was a better choice in the U21 side than Janko, it does hint at some issues with his temperament that they were prepared to offload him and that Celtic were the only ones in the market for him. I would imagine popcorn teeth had a hand in it somewhere although he didn't really do much at Bolton.

I think you'll find that we will become a preferred choice for young players moving away from the top EPL clubs in the next couple of years. I don't think we need to worry about their transfer dealings in any way.