Dumbarton V Rangers Betting

j1mgg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing things before I bugger off and I wasn't near the Coral. Then again, I tend just to go to Ladbrokes most days. Maybe it's time for a change, but there's not many Coral's about where I live.

I've just looked at Wm Hill, and they're offering better odds than Coral for some things, and worse for others.

If one is serious about it, I guess it makes sense to open up several different accounts, and place each bet with the best bookie for that odds.

Example:

6- 0

Coral: 40/1

Wm Hill: 28/1

9-0

Coral: 100/1

Wm Hill: 300/1 !!!!

Quite a difference - even if you're only putting 20p on like me! :D

Well I went for it, 6-0 at 28/1 with Ladbrokes. Doesn't seem very big odds really, not for 6 clear goals, but then again, you have to consider the Warburton effect.

Yoiu done this last week .Do you not learn .It's very difficult to win any game of football by 6 clear goals or 8/9 as you said last week :-)Win small profit and build on it bud -2 is decent

Here's hoping Hills add it.

The Hills site is a fucking disgrace .Two weeks in a row ,their shite mobile phone access cost me with the cash out unable to work anywhere near ground .Joined 365 .Quality site especially at games as I cashed out on Saturday just in time .Fuck Hills from now on

Just looked on paddy power and the handicaps odds don't look too bad

-1 £100 8/13

-2 £40 8/5

i'm going for £180 on Rangers to win both halves with PaddyPower which should hopefully get £360 back as the odds are currently at evens for this, Rangers (-2) is currently @ 10/11 with PaddyPower and I think that's a slightly tougher ask to win by 3 goals than to win 1-0 minimum in each 45 minute half period - i would have betted this on SkyBet if they're odds for this are apparently better but my bank doesn't work when transferring funds into betting online and I need to contact them to solve that

Yoiu done this last week .Do you not learn .It's very difficult to win any game of football by 6 clear goals or 8/9 as you said last week :-)Win small profit and build on it bud -2 is decent

To me it seems far more sensible to spread the bet across various handicap scores.

for example - £10 stake split as follows:

£4 on minus 1 returns £6.50

£2.50 on minus 2 returns £5.25

£1.50 on minus 3 returns £5.25

£1 on minus 4 returns £6

£1 on minus 5 returns £11

So if we win by 2 goals, I lose £3.50, but for each goal above that, my profits slowly mount up to a potential £34 !!!! :P

It's not a fantastic return, but it's cumulative and it seems quite easy money - until, heaven forbid, we stop scoring goals.

i'm going for £180 on Rangers to win both halves with PaddyPower which should hopefully get £360 back as the odds are currently at evens for this, Rangers (-2) is currently @ 10/11 with PaddyPower and I think that's a slightly tougher ask to win by 3 goals than to win 1-0 minimum in each 45 minute half period - i would have betted this on SkyBet if they're odds for this are apparently better but my bank doesn't work when transferring funds into betting online and I need to contact them to solve that

count you winnings before the event is sure way for it not to come up

To me it seems far more sensible to spread the bet across various handicap scores.

for example - £10 stake split as follows:

£4 on minus 1 returns £6.50

£2.50 on minus 2 returns £5.25

£1.50 on minus 3 returns £5.25

£1 on minus 4 returns £6

£1 on minus 5 returns £11

So if we win by 2 goals, I lose £3.50, but for each goal above that, my profits slowly mount up to a potential £34 !!!! :P

It's not a fantastic return, but it's cumulative and it seems quite easy money - until, heaven forbid, we stop scoring goals.

exactly GB.Small profit and less chance of big loss .Without a doubt the run of goals will end one weekend and the bookies will clean up .Your system is the right one and will win you decent cash over a period of time with bit of patience .The betting big for big stakes may win you a bundle but you will just keep betting the same until you lose a bundle

Waghorn to score two or more at 9/5 sounds good to me.

We beat them 3-0 away last season and that was under McCoist, one of the only teams we took maximum points from in the 4 games last year. I can see us humiliating them this time round. -3 with PP is getting me 9/4 and that's a license to print money if you ask me