If We Played Ceptic Tomorrow

TopCat

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypothetical question I know but just out of interest I wonder how confident we would be as a support if we played celtc tomorrow

I honestly think we would beat them quite comfortably.

We have pace and ability and hunger throughout the squad and our confidence is sky high. We also have a superior manager with the smarts to get the best out of each and every player who pulls on a Rangers jersey.

That's why I really do hope we get t hem in a cup competition this season and my prediction would be .........

3-1 Rangers :cheers:

What does RM think.

That's a banning offence in itself having the Jimmy saville club members name as a heading .Shocking

What does RM think? ...........

"Sorry but Rm can't come to the thread right now ....... If you would please leave your previous banned user name and put £50 into Gogzy's private account, he will be along shortly to ban you ........ after the lads have finished playing with you ...... thank you ....... End of message." :P

:uk:

Would be 5-0 up before the match was abandoned due to a combination of them not being able to handle our attacking prowess and thus kicking lumps out of our young boys.(or trying to pull their pants down) and their 10 "fans" polluting the away section.

Na would rather leave them alone this year and absolutely pump them next season when it really counts.

I reckon wed have as much chance of winning as they would. They drew last night with 10 men but i think that was more down to Ajax playing rotten.

We certainly play more entertaining attractive football than they do.

If we do play them I hope is sean allan comes on that we dont boo him. I hope we completely ignore him he doesnt deserve our attention

I can take or leave playing them. Im more than happy to watch us play any team at the moment. If we got them theyd be favourites but theyd certainly fear us no matter what they say. Fuck it i reckon wed beat them at Ibrox

They'd be lucky to finish the first half with 11 men.

They'd be chasing about so much they'd lose the plot, lego muncher the obvious guilty party.

Their defence is dog shit, we'd bag a couple and probably a penalty as well.

I reckon wed have as much chance of winning as they would. They drew last night with 10 men but i think that was more down to Ajax playing rotten.

If we do play them I hope is sean allan comes on that we dont boo him. I hope we completely ignore him he doesnt deserve our attention

I can take or leave playing them. Im more than happy to watch us play any team at the moment. If we got them theyd be favourites but theyd certainly fear us no matter what they say. Fuck it i reckon wed beat them at Ibrox

Tried to like this post mate but it says I've reached my quota even tho I have't liked any other posts today.The fuck. :dry:

Tried to like this post mate but it says I've reached my quota even tho I have't liked any other posts today.The fuck. :dry:

See when you put their name on the opening caption TC ...... Gogzy automatically freezes your "Like account" until you hand over the readies. :P

:uk:

Let's gauge ourself against St Johnstone and not the cannon fodder we're facing now we are only doing what should've been expected of us last season,I'm not getting carried away we still need to strengthen another 3/4 first team players and another year together and we should be there

Ajax were shite last night but them defending better than usual obviously played a massive part in that, they also looked better going forward and I wouldn't trust our defence at all against them.

We do play more eye-catching football though, in a poorer league.