Young Squad Will Learn From Their Mistakes

Gaz52

Well hopefully anyway

Not much else to say other than the defence was a complete shambles, Danny Wilson looked like he had Geoff Capes on his back all night.

It must be remembered that we've started brilliantly this season and we're a young squad, no need to slate them or panic IMO. It's like bad pussy, just put it behind you and move on.

Fucking doom and gloom merchants on here tonight. I have seen much better teams loose to much worse teams. It happens we will never win every game. Stll hat around 70%possession and were pressing high. Its a style of play that is dangerous and we will loose goals because of it

We just need to get our shooting boots on a bit more. But anyone slating the players or the manager needs to get a grip. Young team new manager 11 games into the season

Fucking doom and gloom merchants on here tonight. I have seen much better teams loose to much worse teams. It happens we will never win every game. Stll hat around 70%possession and were pressing high. Its a style of play that is dangerous and we will loose goals because of it

We just need to get our shooting boots on a bit more. But anyone slating the players or the manager needs to get a grip. Young team new manager 11 games into the season

totally agree. Only dinosaurs or idiots will over react

Not a great first half and shit start to second half but not too disheartened. Thought some players didn't show enough application in their promise and first half we were on our arses all over the place and losing balls through shit passes.

A lot of the problems we brought on ourselves, onwards and upwards.

We will never learn as much from a defeat as we will tonight. Good opening post BTW.

When did you last see a team lose by that score and play like that. The manager has only been here a few months and we will lose games unfortunately. We wont learn anything from tanking Alloa and Raith and so on thats a fact.

We knew the defence was suspect and we know we need a proper target man, there are many other points that need to be addressed.

Dont be down hearted tonight bears the result was disappointing i would have put my mortgage on Rangers tonight but play that way every week against premiership sides and we wouldnt lose many.

Oduwa really annoyed me tonight, tried to hard to beat his man when there were options.

I think we underestimated them a bit tonight

Would have Oduwa in the team every week, he was not getting much help tonight. Was also unlucky when he hit the bar, he is only a young boy who will improve with every game.

Would have Oduwa in the team every week, he was not getting much help tonight. Was also unlucky when he hit the bar, he is only a young boy who will improve with every game.

Awk I know mate, he's some talent. I was just thinking of couple of times where a pass was on but he was too busy showboating. It's great to see a player with his technical ability at Rangers just could have done with being a bit more ruthless tonight.