All The Best Gibaltar

wully

Actually I don't disagree with that post but there was so many I just quoted that one :lol:

I don't agree with calling people wanks for supporting Scotland :(

I also don't think that supporting Scotland means I'm any less of a Rangers fan. I don't actually go to see Scotland anymore and I don't watch them because if the traitors but I do like them to win.

I voted NO and will do again because I like being British.

Finally I WANT Dundee United to be relegated. See I don't disagree with everything you said!

They are wanks

After everything we have been through - Rangers with us or against us

Mega short memories some

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a nobody? You sure about that? I've done more for Rangers fans and loyalists than about 80% of people on here

It's ironic you mention taigs - to me the real taigs are people who want the likes of Dundee United to stay up and do well all for Scottish football and the expense of Rangers fans

What was the question that you asked?

Really ,fought many Provos have you?

I wouldn't say my arguments flawed, I just think you're misunderstanding it.

The problem isn't people no giving a fuck it's people actively wanting Scotland to fail. If someone wanted Chris Hoy to fail while representing Scotland then I'd think that's pretty unpatriotic.

There's a massive difference between indifference and wanting Scotland to get beat

I don't think hating the football team but wanting the rugby team to win (or indeed vice versa) makes me or anyone pro Scotland or anti Scotland in terms of patriotism

To be honest I'm not even proud to be Scottish the place is full of nationalists and febians

I'm not denying I'm Scottish like the nationalists and tarriers deny they are British I just don't feel proud

I want Scotland to do well at commonwealth games and the rugby team to do well

Just not the football team

I don't know how anyone can attempt to stereotype that - it's not a black and white issue

Who is it that decides that btw ? A nobody like you or someone like Mark Dingwall ?

I'm fairly confident in what I say tbh - I'm sorry to keep repeating myself but I could be a trolling taig and I'd still be on a par with you wanting Dundee United to stay up

They are wanks

After everything we have been through - Rangers with us or against us

Mega short memories some

I'm not a wank!

I don't have to justify myself to you. I am 42 years old and have supported Rangers all my life. I have proud Protestant roots but I also want my country to do well in all sports.

I think for you to tell me I'm less of a Rangers supporter because I want my country to do well in international football is bang out of order.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I'm not getting into an internet argument with someone who I'm never going to meet and quite frankly who's opinion of me means fuck all to me!

I'm not a wank!

I don't have to justify myself to you. I am 42 years old and have supported Rangers all my life. I have proud Protestant roots but I also want my country to do well in all sports.

I think for you to tell me I'm less of a Rangers supporter because I want my country to do well in international football is bang out of order.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I'm not getting into an internet argument with someone who I'm never going to meet and quite frankly who's opinion of me means fuck all to me!

That's fine

I think that you or anyone else that is a Rangers supporter but supports Scotland and moans at the guys like me who are entitled to say these things are indeed wanks and not really the big Rangers fans I had them down for in the first place

It's just my opinion and feel free to reply back calling me whatever (I can take it) but won't change my mind

As I said its Rangers either with us or against us

No offence

Fuckin' cringe.

Slagging off your own country's team is shameful, and as if that wasn't scummy enough behaviour you're actively trying to provoke the plenty of scotland fans on here - disgusting and far from Rangers class.

You want to talk about Rangers class aye?

You want to talk about Rangers class aye?

You don't need to agree or even understand why a load of bluenoses support their country, but some of the crap that you've been spouting is embarrassing.

You're perfectly entitled to support whichever national team - or none - you want, but can't expect to slagging off the team or it's supporters on here and not to get picked up on it.

No offence taken!

I love Rangers more than Scotland but, as I said, I don't actively support Scotland (I mean by support I don't buy merchandise and certainly don't go to games). I do however like them to win because I am Scottish.

I meant what I said earlier about respecting your opinion and I think you should respect mine.

I hate all of the SFA and the traitors but they will change over time and there will always be a team to watch, hopefully with a few Rangers players playing for their country.

I used to go to watch Scotland and when I did I tried not to think of the scum players as that but looked at them as Scotland players and if one of them scored I cheered just the same as I would when a player who played for Rangers scored. I don't go to see Scotland at present but in the future I may decide to go again. That will be my choice and won't be influenced over what someone on Rangersmedia thinks (again no offence)!

I can't wait for Rangers to get back up to the top flight again and I honestly don't give a fuck who goes down. In that respect I have a whole lot of bitterness and I will never forget or forgive those who kicked us when we were on our knees.

It's a thread to wish luck to Gibraltar, coming into it and slating folk for not supporting Scotland is a bit silly when the thread is doing what it says on the tin,.

Fuck the national team.

There are many ways to be patriotic and supporting that shower of shite isn't one of the conditions.

It's a thread to wish luck to Gibraltar, coming into it and slating folk for not supporting Scotland is a bit silly when the thread is doing what it says on the tin,.

Fuck the national team.

There are many ways to be patriotic and supporting that shower of shite isn't one of the conditions.

Plenty of anti-scotland folk invade the threads trying to talk about scotland before a game and start spouting their bile, so your argument there means nothing even if it was serious, which we know it wasn't - it was a blatant wind up attempt.

Plenty of anti-scotland folk invade the threads trying to talk about scotland before a game and start spouting their bile, so your argument there means nothing even if it was serious, which we know it wasn't - it was a blatant wind up attempt.

Who's we?

You speaking on behalf of someone?

So you admit to invading a thread, as I said.

Cheers