All The Best Gibaltar

wully

Again, wit ?

Go to bed. You're fucking steaming

I've no respect for any so called Rangers fan that puts the Scottish game in the mound of that national team or Dundee United staying in the top flight ahead of vindication for Rangers and everything we've been through

I can sleep at night

Don't know how you can

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no respect for any so called Rangers fan that puts the Scottish game in the mound of that national team or Dundee United staying in the top flight ahead of vindication for Rangers and everything we've been through

I can sleep at night

Don't know how you can

You talk a power of shite. Hating the country of your birth and the country you live in is tarrier behaviour. And I'm no a tarrier

You talk a power of shite. Hating the country of your birth and the country you live in is tarrier behaviour. And I'm no a tarrier

I don't hate the country I hate the football team

As I said earlier since when did the sfa's Scottish football team have the monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism ?

I was out cheering on Scotland at the rugby yesterday so where does that leave things in your wee warped view?

As I said earlier since when did the sfa's Scottish football team have the monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism ?

I was out cheering on Scotland at the rugby yesterday so where does that leave things in your wee warped view?

If you're who I think you are I always respected your posts, I didn't always agree with them, but I respected them. Again I don't agree with you here but I respect your opinion. What I don't respect is calling people names for having a differing view from you. I hate the SFA and the traitors who play in the national team, so much so I can't watch them play. But I always want Scotland to do well in ALL sports, rugby, darts, snooker and football. It doesn't make me any less of a Rangers fan than you or anybody else.

Rant over! Welcome back!

If you're who I think you are I always respected your posts, I didn't always agree with them, but I respected them. Again I don't agree with you here but I respect your opinion. What I don't respect is calling people names for having a differing view from you. I hate the SFA and the traitors who play in the national team, so much so I can't watch them play. But I always want Scotland to do well in ALL sports, rugby, darts, snooker and football. It doesn't make me any less of a Rangers fan than you or anybody else.

Rant over! Welcome back!

That post you quoted what do you take issue with and disagree with?

Since when did the sfa's football team have a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism

No one who likes the Scottish football team can answer me that

The football team represents the country. I might no like the players but I still want my country to do well.

Never claimed it had a monopoly. However actively wanting your country to fail at something is generally considered pretty unpatriotic.

Your petty viewpoint probably helps fuel this percieved monopoly.

Well done I was at the rugby aswell. Check us out. Right pair of bravehearts

The football team represents the country. I might no like the players but I still want my country to do well.

Never claimed it had a monopoly. However actively wanting your country to fail at something is generally considered pretty unpatriotic.

Your petty viewpoint probably helps fuel this percieved monopoly.

Well done I was at the rugby aswell. Check us out. Right pair of bravehearts

what about people who don't give a fuck about Chris Hoy cycling? Are they unpatriotic too?

Your argument is flawed to fuck

I don't know any Rangers fan that likes the Scottish football team and for good reason - you have to look at it in its entirety- it's complex

I can sleep at night

Don't know how you can

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what or who you respect tbh. You're a nobody and your opinion means nothing to everybody.

Although your opinion never answered my question.

Maybe you're a taig trying too hard to fit in..

That post you quoted what do you take issue with and disagree with?

Since when did the sfa's football team have a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism

No one who likes the Scottish football team can answer me that

Actually I don't disagree with that post but there was so many I just quoted that one :lol:

I don't agree with calling people wanks for supporting Scotland :(

I also don't think that supporting Scotland means I'm any less of a Rangers fan. I don't actually go to see Scotland anymore and I don't watch them because if the traitors but I do like them to win.

I voted NO and will do again because I like being British.

Finally I WANT Dundee United to be relegated. See I don't disagree with everything you said!

Which one ?

I only ask because I'm no sure if that's directed at the fans of Scotland or Northern Ireland, who plenty support on here..

Naishame.

I've never been able to get into the internationals because you'll have cunts like him or the thumb scoring, and I just can't bring myself to cheer it.

what about people who don't give a fuck about Chris Hoy cycling? Are they unpatriotic too?

Your argument is flawed to fuck

I don't know any Rangers fan that likes the Scottish football team and for good reason - you have to look at it in its entirety- it's complex

I wouldn't say my arguments flawed, I just think you're misunderstanding it.

The problem isn't people no giving a fuck it's people actively wanting Scotland to fail. If someone wanted Chris Hoy to fail while representing Scotland then I'd think that's pretty unpatriotic.

There's a massive difference between indifference and wanting Scotland to get beat

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what or who you respect tbh. You're a nobody and your opinion means nothing to everybody.

Although your opinion never answered my question.

Maybe you're a taig trying too hard to fit in..

I'm a nobody? You sure about that? I've done more for Rangers fans and loyalists than about 80% of people on here

It's ironic you mention taigs - to me the real taigs are people who want the likes of Dundee United to stay up and do well all for Scottish football and the expense of Rangers fans

What was the question that you asked?