Mixu Paatelainen

ready1873

Sorry mate. Wish the worst you could wish on these B's. Hope and wish they will never have the chance to play on the same park as us. EVER!! Horrible f'n club from top to bottom.

I want it to be us that relegate them to years of lower league football that would be justice

On the plus side... when Dundee United are relegated; They'll have Hibernian for company.

Perhaps not,mate! If the Arab pricks get relegated automatically then Hibs (if they win the play-offs) have to play the second bottom premier team in a 2 leg playoff, so who looks the most likely team to end up second bottom at this point in time?

Don't get me wrong i would love them to die but i am happy if they got one year of our money then went down after we beat them for the last time as we send them down

Me personally would rather not leave anything to 'chance' and understand where you're coming from. But better they are away to f*ck before we arrive back.

Me personally would rather not leave anything to 'chance' and understand where you're coming from. But better they are away to f*ck before we arrive back.

I understand you're thought process there and in a way i agree i just want the satisfaction of being the club who dooms them