Realistic Signings For January

KingKirk

Zelalem leaves in January as well so will need to replace him possibly Alex Prichard or maybe even Ryan Mason on loan?

Zelalem and Oduwa ain't leaving in january. The loans get reviewed to ensure players are getting enogh game time and are progressing. I highly doubt the players or clubs will want to make a switch in january.

Also, the two players you mentioned wont be coming here.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to stop thinking of lafferty in the past and what he did with us before.

If he had never played for us previously and was then linked after some of the displays he has mde for northern Ireland it would be a different response.

Ask yourself, if he were to return:

Would he improve the squad? Yes

Is he better than what we have? Miller, Clark) yes, waghorn, debatable but has played at a higher level than him?

Would he score goals? Yes

Would he fit into the system of play? Yes

May not be popular but think of the team not the past.

Would be a good addition in my eyes.

Why shouldn't we remember the past? We had Lafferty and he cost us a small fortune and only turned up for the final 5 games of the season. He was an overpaid dud who stated he loved Rangers, but yet fucked off when trouble arose.

He's a prick and shite footballer and is the last player I'd ever want back.

Zelalem and Oduwa ain't leaving in january. The loans get reviewed to ensure players are getting enogh game time and are progressing. I highly doubt the players or clubs will want to make a switch in january.

Also, the two players you mentioned wont be coming here.

Oduwa doesn't leave in January no matter what he is here until the end of the season

Why shouldn't we remember the past? We had Lafferty and he cost us a small fortune and only turned up for the final 5 games of the season. He was an overpaid dud who stated he loved Rangers, but yet fucked off when trouble arose.

He's a prick and shite footballer and is the last player I'd ever want back.

And of course you never celebrated any goal he scored.

The past is done with, time to move on.

He is a better striker than we have so it's a no brainer for me. Only my opinion though and I accept other people hold strong feelings towards him but I am over it and can see a decent player who could do us a turn.

He is a better striker than we have so it's a no brainer for me. Only my opinion though and I accept other people hold strong feelings towards him but I am over it and can see a decent player who could do us a turn.

He is not.

Yes the past is done with and it is time to move on so why the fuck do you want us to sign an ex player? You talk as though he is the only option out there.

I will NEVER understand the obsession some have for wanting ex players back.

Lafferty is trouble and isn't even as good as what we have right now. He is history. Time to move on.

People need to stop thinking of lafferty in the past and what he did with us before.

If he had never played for us previously and was then linked after some of the displays he has mde for northern Ireland it would be a different response.

Is he better than what we have? Miller, Clark) yes, waghorn, debatable but has played at a higher level than him?

Lafferty can fuck off. I wish him nothing but ill will.

He only ever done well with us at the end of the season. He was pish for most of it

• 1 month later...

Someone on here pointed out Ali Crawford of Hamilton a while back. Seems his manager is now hinting for a bid for him.

Only seen clips of him , but looks quite decent.

Mind someone saying a while back on here he was diehard Rangers fan he would jump for move here but would not read to much into it mind the last supposed Rangers fan willing jump to move to us .he went bloody Celtic . I hope Crawford will be Rangers shirt soon .