That Results Been Coming For Months Let's Face It

K.A.I

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He really is a wee prick, a deluded one at that with his shite hair haha!

Paul Barnes@STVPaul 6 mins6 minutes ago

Jason Cummings post-match presser "5 point gap is nothing. Their (Rangers) heads will be down. We can definitely win the league."

:lol: Heads will be down. :lol:

Send him MW and LW post match interviews.

what's you basing poor performances on then. We haven't deserved anything other than a win in all league games I have seen this season. The cup game apart.

Beating Alloa, Livingston and Morton doesn't mean we are playing well. We are winning by default, we have a few better players than the mickey mouse teams and are doing just enough to beat them. We haven't excelled or played well for 2 months now. St johnstone was our big one, we bottled it, Hibs today our next big one, we blew that too. I don't think we are that good at all. I think we have been getting away with being poor for a while now because the opposition is so so poor.

How can you say hibs are doing well and we are just winning?

Hibs were outplayed by Raith rovers last week according to the reports I read and were fortunate to beat Dumbarton so easily in the end up.

I don't know why folk seem.to think hibs have been steamrolling teams whilst we've toiled

Hibs have only really matched us they've not been some sort of Harlem Globetrotter footballing side steamrolling every team they play.

Why are you getting so wound up by them? Would you rather be in our position or theirs?

Hivees form is good. They are on an impressive run.

We have imo been poor for a month. Today we were better but not good enough. Team's with decent forwards can will and do punish us.

Of course I'd rather be in our position. I fully expect us to win the league.

But to ignore our competitors or see them as no threat is ridiculous. As is thinking everything in our own garden is rosy.

We are better than we have been of late and need to get back to that form otherwise we will drop more points.

Not confused. Is poor over a month long period all of a sudden? Do we not have to improve? Are we performing as well now as we have done this season?

are teams playing the same way against us now as they were in August. You can't say we ain't scoring 5 every week.. So we have been poor. Teams are sitting in against us both home and away. By that logic making it harder for us. Any team that opens up v us will get tanked.

I think posters on here are right to criticise,regardless of the result today. Our performances of late haven't been as good as they were at the start of the seasons. Saying that, if we'd beaten hibs today we still be very deserving of our 12 out of 12.

We are the best team in this league and we play the best football. That will shine through and I have no doubt that when push comes to shove we will win this league comfortably.

Hivees form is good. They are on an impressive run.

We have imo been poor for a month. Today we were better but not good enough. Team's with decent forwards can will and do punish us.

Of course I'd rather be in our position. I fully expect us to win the league.

But to ignore our competitors or see them as no threat is ridiculous. As is thinking everything in our own garden is rosy.

We are better than we have been of late and need to get back to that form otherwise we will drop more points.

Wow man you really seem to think that hibs have been excellent while we just win

Only one side had played 11 won 11. We've pummeled teams, weve proven we can grind, we have shown we can get physical and wont be bullied

Someone said earlier teams will be lucky to play on top form 10 games a season. That's pretty spot on. Teams from barcelona to Plymouth will win games from.playing where they are untouchable to winning games they deserve to lose.

Hibs run will count for fuck all if they don't overtake us.

They'll slip up again as will we. It's about who's more consistent over 36 games and I'm 100% sure that will be Rangers

Wow man you really seem to think that hibs have been excellent while we just win

Only one side had played 11 won 11. We've pummeled teams, weve proven we can grind, we have shown we can get physical and wont be bullied

Someone said earlier teams will be lucky to play on top form 10 games a season. That's pretty spot on. Teams from barcelona to Plymouth will win games from.playing where they are untouchable to winning games they deserve to lose.

Hibs run will count for fuck all if they don't overtake us.

They'll slip up again as will we. It's about who's more consistent over 36 games and I'm 100% sure that will be Rangers

I don't know how well they've played. I'm talking about their form. Ie points. Which is impressive.

I don't think they're great. But they and others are capable of beating us if we don't rediscover the level of performance we were hitting earlier in the season.

I don't know how well they've played. I'm talking about their form. Ie points. Which is impressive.

I don't think they're great. But they and others are capable of beating us if we don't rediscover the level of performance we were hitting earlier in the season.

So their form ie points as you say is good but we aren't despite taking more points and winning more games than them.

Ok mate

I must admit I was alarmed the way we changed our shape to accommodate Wilson - it was McCoist-esque

n

Having played the same formation all season it would appear that was the case.

I actually don't have an issue playing the 3 centre backs as it gives Tavernier and Wallace more licence to attack with the insurance of cover.

Where I was surprised is that he changed the formation for our toughest league fixture. I know Wilson has been out for 3 weeks but this change could have been tried out against one of the poorer sides

Kiernan and Ball have been playing well enough at the back to keep Wilson out.

Today's match could have went either way with a draw being a fairer result.

yes but so is ours ? Imagine you havent seen our games just check the stats , we are in great form

Last 5 they've won 5. We've won 4 lost 1.

In black and white.

We've also been poor over than period in terms of performance despite winning.

That's based on watching or attending each game.

It's nowhere near a crisis but it's also far from perfect at present. And given I reckon points could have been dropped if Lyle hadn't been sent of away to QoS or if St Mirren had scored a penalty at Ibrox then I think we would do well to stop treating the opposition as also rans and the league as a formality.

Last 5 they've won 5. We've won 4 lost 1.

In black and white.

We've also been poor over than period in terms of performance despite winning.

That's based on watching or attending each game.

It's nowhere near a crisis but it's also far from perfect at present. And given I reckon points could have been dropped if Lyle hadn't been sent of away to QoS or if St Mirren had scored a penalty at Ibrox then I think we would do well to stop treating the opposition as also rans and the league as a formality.

have you watched hibs last 5 games ?

Don't think Wilson was shoehorned in tbh mate.

I think warburton actually gave hibs too much respect with his line up.

Hibs are a poor side and wont beat us another twice and win every other game. Poor poor side

hibs were poor mate I agree, another day we would have won that game. if hibs lose cummings in January they will be a lost side.last week against raith they were lucky and a dodgy penalty against falkirk idefo think they will drop more points than us.