That Results Been Coming For Months Let's Face It

K.A.I

I am no expert by any means, but I reckon we have the best management team in Scotland by far and not even debateable. I wouldn't have no one else and I am one crabbit bastard to please.

MW & DW came to our club when funds are tight and we witnessed a miracle before our very eyes in a very short period of time and I dread to think what they are capable of with a significant amount of cash.

Many of our players are quite limited, but hey have been getting the best out of them and some are way over performing for the basic talents that they have. Our recent performances haven't been the best, but we have been getting the results until today. Not so unsurprising, as we have to lose some time and not a crisis by any stretch, just disappointing in getting beat by that shower of shite!

We will regroup and we will eventually get back to our early season form of that I am sure, purely because of our management team. I watched DW when we got beat against StJ and there was steam out of the ears, but he remained calm. I also noticed DW and he was fuckin raging. Victory is ripping out of them. It's in their DNA. That management team are no losers!. In the meantime, grinding out results will do for me and happy days ahead. I will still moan like fuck though.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 5 they've won 5. We've won 4 lost 1.

In black and white.

We've also been poor over than period in terms of performance despite winning.

That's based on watching or attending each game.

It's nowhere near a crisis but it's also far from perfect at present. And given I reckon points could have been dropped if Lyle hadn't been sent of away to QoS or if St Mirren had scored a penalty at Ibrox then I think we would do well to stop treating the opposition as also rans and the league as a formality.

I doubt anyone considers it a formality but a lot of confidence has been built up this season and rightly so.

Today showed there's still work to be done but it's still more than in our hands

Said it on another thread , but I'd be more worried if we'd been outplayed and not creating chances , like would have been the case the couple of years previous.

That wasn't the case today.

I agree with you the standards have dropped slightly but I think that is down to the fear factor returning to teams when they play us where Instead of having a go , they bottle up .

Honestly feel that 2nd half performance was as good as we've played for a few weeks , and more like our performances at the start of the season , so as much disappointed I am , I'm not too worried.

I actually think the same as you. The second half was the best we've played for a while. Had the referee been competent then we would have won. The chances we keep missing is my one big bug bear. We need a finisher.

Other than that I was quite happy with the way we played. I'm disappointed that we didn't win so we need to learn from this and move on

I doubt anyone considers it a formality but a lot of confidence has been built up this season and rightly so.

Today showed there's still work to be done but it's still more than in our hands

Plenty treating it as a formality and acting as if we only need to turn up to win.

The league is done get your money on st.Mirren getting at least a point next week at home to the junkies.

More chance of hibs winning the Scottish cup than the league. Come the end of the season well be a minimum 10 clear

Willie Hills have Hivees at 33/1 to win the Scottish Cup but 6/1 to win the league.

So based on their odds you are wrong. By a long way.

I actually think the same as you. The second half was the best we've played for a while. Had the referee been competent then we would have won. The chances we keep missing is my one big bug bear. We need a finisher.

Other than that I was quite happy with the way we played. I'm disappointed that we didn't win so we need to learn from this and move on

Yep , agreed.

Always room for improvement ie lost a soft goal and we need to convert the chances , but if we carry on the way we played the 2nd half we won't go far wrong.

have you watched hibs last 5 games ?

Like the dodgy penalty that won them the game against Falkirk 2 weeks ago or the penalty that Raitn never got last weekend? Hibs' have been scrapping by in games too. Also our GD is huge vs theirs....

disagree if we had taken all or even half the chances we are creating per game it would be a different story

Yeah ,but that seems to be our biggest problem of late .In our last 4 matches we've had 22 shots on target out of 64 and only scored 5 goals,we need to be more clinical in front of goal.