Yellow Fangs

WCPRANGERS1

Let's be sensible - no manager is going to let an opposing team win a game. With the rate they get sacked they can't afford to, so these conspiracy theories don't work. Hopefully they will go down but I hope it is by more than 12 points so he can't use that as a excuse.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diouf interview with a magazine:

I didnt know Neil Lennon but saw his face and have always hated him. He was at Celtic and I was at Rangers and the two clubs were at war with each other. He is a d***head and Ive never liked him.

At the end of the Liverpool-Celtic game in the UEFA Cup he asked me for my shirt but I never gave it to him. I would still not give him it today.

Diouf interview with a magazine:

I didnt know Neil Lennon but saw his face and have always hated him. He was at Celtic and I was at Rangers and the two clubs were at war with each other. He is a d***head and Ive never liked him.

At the end of the Liverpool-Celtic game in the UEFA Cup he asked me for my shirt but I never gave it to him. I would still not give him it today.

Diouf tells it like it is!

That was quick Laudrup. Your stream must be ahead of mine.

William Hill website always seem to be the fastest with goals scored I've found. Even during normal Soccer Saturdays you know the goal has been scored a few seconds before the panel who are actually watching the game live!