Yellow Fangs

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I work with a Hibee and he was already furious because he was talking about and backing Celtic before he had managed Hibs for a game.

He will be good fun later !!!!

Exuberant I think you'll find 

• 3 weeks later...

How long was he in the job,  boot 10 mins and he gets a 5 match ban   :lol:

After getting punted to the stand he HAD to call the officials pathetic, nuther good call neil  :lol: scuse me yer honour, afore ye pass sentence, sook ma gash....

Same at Bolton  

Fool me once  blah blah

Fool me 8 or 9 times tells you the sort of demented lunatic cunt that  I am  

The epitomy of a tarrier 

Guaranteed timmy is sat in the pub giving it,  pure victims of everything man

Never walk a LOAN lenny  

Taigs, even when they’re this funny, still despise them 

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

What use is a 5 game UEFA ban for the Hivs manager? He'll be carrying that thing for years.

I genuinely don't think he'll ever serve it. I can't see him ever getting into Europe again, let alone for 5 games! The guy is totally deluded. He really thinks he's something when the reality is no one with any credibility will touch him in the future. Hivs is just about his level. In fact it really is the perfect match......

Fresh from threatening some boot who had sight problems as she let him even paw at her never mind sleep with him. Then have her threatened with a stabbing he appears back in Scotland and a jury of people who probably do not know him like we in Scotland have found out to our expense that he is a fuckin cretin and has no fuckin morals and treats people like shite and has no respect for authority. This cunt will be better at the back of the stand every match the horrible cunt attends. But then again it might be every body else at fault. Horrible cunt and no mistake!!!!!!  

On 03/08/2016 at 0:48 PM, scottyscott1963 said:

Fresh from threatening some boot who had sight problems as she let him even paw at her never mind sleep with him. Then have her threatened with a stabbing he appears back in Scotland and a jury of people who probably do not know him like we in Scotland have found out to our expense that he is a fuckin cretin and has no fuckin morals and treats people like shite and has no respect for authority. This cunt will be better at the back of the stand every match the horrible cunt attends. But then again it might be every body else at fault. Horrible cunt and no mistake!!!!!!  

I take it you are not overly fond of Mr Lennon.

Was looking through the other results just there, ended up on hibs.net - checking other forums is a riddy i know. But shock horror, even after they've won away to their biggest title rivals, all that their talking about is Rangers, every aspect of Rangers. Their getting worse than Celtic.