Memorable Goal Celebrations

Bearsden bear

Mccoists celebrations second to none and usually done with some humour,but one of my favourites is Craig Beatie at Hampden for hearts v scum where he swings his top around his head while running round the Rangers end with his knees up after putting them out the cup with a penalty . Must have been a sore one with him being an ex Tim.

Mccoists celebrations second to none and usually done with some humour,but one of my favourites is James Beatie at Hampden for hearts v scum where he swings his top around his head while running round the Rangers end with his knees up after putting them out the cup with a penalty . Must have been a sore one with him being an ex Tim.

Craig Beatie?

Wallace after scoring the goal that was eventually the winner against the tims last time we played them at Ibrox. Running across the copland towards the Govan sun shining down on him, Will never forget that day.

For some reason Diouf after Jelavic goal in the 2011 league cup final always sticks on my head.

Novo in Fiorentina

Mojo's first against the tarriers ... all the sweeter because it was like a knife in the heart to every pape in the land.

Although my favourite has to be McCoist when he pointed to the main stand slapped his boot and got back on with the game the determination on his face said play me and I'll score.. simples. Or his crab up the sideline when they started booking players for going off the pitch.or bombers at the piggery ....so many lol