Fergie On Bbc Radio Scotland Now

BenLui

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the fact 9IAR, Burns and Di Canio are being mentioned are we talking about Ian and not Derek here...?

If so, why the antagonism? I know that Derek is disliked by some because he earns a living on BBC radio. If it's Ian Fergie then not sure why one of the most decorated Rangers ever would be getting pelters...

What he say about Tommy Burns?

He, Ian Ferguson said that he called Burns up and spoke to him directly about the accusations in the paper and that he, Ian was willing to go to porkheid for a face to face, clear the air talks with Di Cuntio. Burns says there's no way that can happen, Ian said it can happen, I'll be there.

Needless to say, it didn't happen. I'd not heard that before, that's why I though it was interesting.

He, Ian Ferguson said that he called Burns up and spoke to him directly about the accusations in the paper and that he, Ian was willing to go to porkheid for a face to face, clear the air talks with Di Cuntio. Burns says there's no way that can happen, Ian said it can happen, I'll be there.

Needless to say, it didn't happen. I'd not heard that before, that's why I though it was interesting.

Fergie v DiCanio - I know who I'd put my money on!

Due to the fact 9IAR, Burns and Di Canio are being mentioned are we talking about Ian and not Derek here...?

If so, why the antagonism? I know that Derek is disliked by some because he earns a living on BBC radio. If it's Ian Fergie then not sure why one of the most decorated Rangers ever would be getting pelters...

Yes it was Ian, and he came across very well. In fact he was that polite it took the a while to figure out who it was as he used to talk like he was eatin a mince pie!

Still think hes a bawbag

Are you getting mixed up with Derek Ferguson mate ?

I can't say a bad word about Ian Ferguson, should have played a lot more for Rangers but seemed to be injured a lot, but a great player, a great bluenose and the sort of guy who would rather buy a season ticket for Ibrox than ponce off the club.

I remember a players spotlight he did years ago before he was tea total.

Favourite drink : most players at that time said Lager shandy or red wine

Fergie: Vodka

Favourite team: Rangers

Favourite other team: Rangers reserves.

Why is Ian Ferguson a bawbag? Curious as I've been in his company twice and he came across as a really nice guy and a true bluenose.

Yes me too, once while he played for the club and again not so long ago. Both times he was a real gent and spoke about the club with the passion of a real fan.

Biggest bluenose ever to wear our shirt and turned back half way to Manchester for signing talks with man utd to keep his hopes alive of signing for his beloved club . He finally got there and lived the dream and any bluenose who doesn't recognise or appreciate his sacrifice of playing injured and out of position many times for us is out of order . The only time he complained was when a team mate didn't pull his weight which is something he could never be accused of . Souness never suffered fools and Fergie was in his team every week ,enough said.

Loved him

Younger bears should look at the old videos to see what a top class player he was for us

Guys like him , davie Robertson etc get forgotten about to the likes of gazza Laudrup etc

But for me, they were the life blood of those teams