Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

My POINT is he'd have got FAR less validation on ANY other RANGERS forum ,and the fact he got practically NO criticism reflects badly on RM imo.

You think anyone on here is going to.criticise a grandfather for making his grandkids happy this Xmas?

Fucking behave.

Ahsleys a cunt, the deal is shite but minstral is making a young bear happy that's all that matters

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tough one because you don't want to like Mike Ashley's pockets but then you don't want to let your wee Rangers fan kid not get the new shirt etc

Not a tough one at all.

Sometimes in life a consequence of having what you want means giving someone else you don't like money - be it shop keepers, corporations, robbing taxi drivers (sorry Gogzy) but most of all what about the fans who have lined the pockets of Hearts, Hibs, St Mirren, Falkirk and Raith Rovers so far on our journey who wanted us dead and wiped from Scottish football?

I'm not saying fans were wrong to go - I've been back to those grounds myself since Scottish football tried to kill us but it's a valid point. Were the Rangers merchandise boycotters and calling the fans scum for buying from it staying away from the grounds of the teams who tried to do us maximum damage? more damage than Ashley? ... I seen Houston at the grounds for a start. Strange that, eh?

Ashley is a cunt who has a negative hold on us for the retail deal - but it's not personal with him - it's cold hard cash. He's a businessman. With the clubs mentioned it was/is personal.

Ffs, the guys wanting to buy a Rangers top for his kids. I certainly couldn't explain to mine that I can't but them a top cause some fat bastard gets all the profit. If they want to have a Gers top them buy them it. I'd rather see 1000 kids in our tops even if fat man gets the profit, rather than them getting bored and supporting another team.

I was going to go and see my Great Granny on her deathbed, but my car broke down and no way was i giving McGills buses and the Easdales £2.60 of my money. Ive got principles

You think anyone on here is going to.criticise a grandfather for making his grandkids happy this Xmas?

Fucking behave.

Ahsleys a cunt, the deal is shite but minstral is making a young bear happy that's all that matters

These kids are our future support, anyone who wants to fuck with that is no better than a taig.

Hopefully I emerge from this with my reputation intact!

If i were you id jump ship now before this place goes down, dont worry plenty of folk will be asking for you to come.back in a year or two since theres things going on in the background at RM that we dont all know about :)

If i were you id jump ship now before this place goes down, dont worry plenty of folk will be asking for you to come.back in a year or two since theres things going on in the background at RM that we dont all know about :)

Dis nigga will be going down with the ship.

It's quite simple really, if folk don't like that most of us can think for ourselves on here, then go to Follow Follow, making a cunt of yourself by posting on a thread all day simply because folk don't share your view is fucking retarded.

Wanting to deprive kids of tops because of this is just crazy, so the OP's at it, or he has something wrong with him.

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

Get a fucking grip of yourself ya fucking crank.

I have to say that I am loathe to buy anything from the club shop, or SD. However, if it means that my grandchildren wear Rangers gear, rather than Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, gear, then I'm going to give my money to SD, very reluctantly.

I'm investing in the future, the future for Rangers, and our fans.

Ashley's character has been well documented in the national press this week. Happily karma is every bit as big a cunt as he apparently is.

couldn't give a flying fuck about his character, or his zero hours deals or if he's a big bad boss but I do care about his hold on our retail business. However the only people who can sort out that mess and King and Mini. Hopefully they will succeed. Boycotts are dumb and only hurt the club.

I bought my son a brand new umbro home top with the white collar and buttons from a few year back, brand new and it still has the tags on.

I understand some peoples point of view that they do not want to upset their kids or grandkids, I am in the same bracket as my six year old has a language barrier to overcome as he has problems with his speech.

But I refuse to line Ashley's pocket, and i would like to think my son knows I do what's in the best interest for my family.

Rangers have been my family since about 1975

Now remind me who the fuck Mike Ashley is to,dictate to me and my family ?

Mr Ashley wants my custom ? Then he has to bloody well earn it just like any other business..

No one has the right to dictate to us Rangers fans and that also includes how we spend or do not spend our money.

As for the sale? That's what happens when you can't shift stock.

I bought my son a brand new umbro home top with the white collar and buttons from a few year back, brand new and it still has the tags on.

I understand some peoples point of view that they do not want to upset their kids or grandkids, I am in the same bracket as my six year old has a language barrier to overcome as he has problems with his speech.

But I refuse to line Ashley's pocket, and i would like to think my son knows I do what's in the best interest for my family.

Rangers have been my family since about 1975

Now remind me who the fuck Mike Ashley is to,dictate to me and my family ?

Mr Ashley wants my custom ? Then he has to bloody well earn it just like any other business..

No one has the right to dictate to us Rangers fans and that also includes how we spend or do not spend our money.

As for the sale? That's what happens when you can't shift stock.

Mike Ashley isn't dictating anything. He's never came out and demanded or pleaded anyone buy anything.

As for him earning your business - he shouldn't have to - it's Rangers, they are your team.

Mike Ashley isn't dictating anything. He's never came out and demanded or pleaded anyone buy anything.

As for him earning your business - he shouldn't have to - it's Rangers, they are your team.

Rangers get my business. I bought 10 blocks of shares and have had 2 season books for fuck knows how long.

What they don't get is a fraction of the money because of a shitty deal agreed by Green while an employee of Rangers f.c.

And before anyone says anything, What about the stadium rights he sold to him for a quid?

All this while failing to tell us poor fans who invested in our club that he had done this.

Sorry I would rather buy extra tickets for home games and give them away if need be, that way the club our club sees the money.

If Ashley plays ball then great , I would be straight over spending my cash.

Rangers get my business. I bought 10 blocks of shares and have had 2 season books for fuck knows how long.

What they don't get is a fraction of the money because of a shitty deal agreed by Green while an employee of Rangers f.c.

And before anyone says anything, What about the stadium rights he sold to him for a quid?

All this while failing to tell us poor fans who invested in our club that he had done this.

Sorry I would rather buy extra tickets for home games and give them away if need be, that way the club our club sees the money.

If Ashley plays ball then great , I would be straight over spending my cash.

The stadium rights he handed back? Not sticking up for him btw

The tickets is a good idea - I wish more people who want to give Rangers money done this - even donated to homeless or school kids

If a guy not only buys from Ashley but comes on to RM to advertise his latest bargains then I'm gonnae have a problem with that.I will make my point in a civil manner though and leave the abuse to you . Don't you find it a bit odd though that I was proved correct that he'd chosen a RANGERS forum which would embrace his actions with criticism of King for good measure . Predictable party line and agenda imo.

doh FFS please tell me you're at it!

I'm astounded. I really am :(

doh FFS please tell me you're at it!

I'm astounded. I really am :(

Its par for the course for this particular roaster. Any chance to spout about the mythical RM 'party line'. The only opinion that most share is that the numpty is a far too obvious plant (in more than one sense) from another place.

Strange to spend so much angst on a forum so obviously not suited to such a 'North Korean' mindset.

Not a tough one at all.

Sometimes in life a consequence of having what you want means giving someone else you don't like money - be it shop keepers, corporations, robbing taxi drivers (sorry Gogzy) but most of all what about the fans who have lined the pockets of Hearts, Hibs, St Mirren, Falkirk and Raith Rovers so far on our journey who wanted us dead and wiped from Scottish football?

I'm not saying fans were wrong to go - I've been back to those grounds myself since Scottish football tried to kill us but it's a valid point. Were the Rangers merchandise boycotters and calling the fans scum for buying from it staying away from the grounds of the teams who tried to do us maximum damage? more damage than Ashley? ... I seen Houston at the grounds for a start. Strange that, eh?

Ashley is a cunt who has a negative hold on us for the retail deal - but it's not personal with him - it's cold hard cash. He's a businessman. With the clubs mentioned it was/is personal.

Good points

I myself haven't bought anything from the megastore this season

I fancied buying one of the lion brand tops but I think I'll patch that and buy a stadium brick or just get to more games and buy tickets