We Lost So Many 50/50 Challenges Today

dummiesoot

We be nasty, we get booked.

Kinda takes the incentive out of being aggressive.

But we are Gutless and toothless is costing us goal, tax xhat out of a tackle which cost us the first goal. We need to get nasty we are being bullied.

Id rather we tried to play passing football instead of having an Ian Black-esque carthorse running about kicking people.

You know fine well that is not what I am saying. We have players pulling out of challenges, we need to be better at winning the ball. Then we can pass teams off the park.

But we are Gutless and toothless is costing us goal, tax xhat out of a tackle which cost us the first goal. We need to get nasty we are being bullied.

You did read what I said right?

At the first sign of aggression, one of our players would get booked. Also being nasty isn't how you go about a professional business. I would get fired if I was rude/nasty to my customers.

As a Ranger, our boys know how to conduct themselves. At that you can very easily see outburst of aggression from time to time, especially from Waggy.

Don't agree. There may have been a number of issues with our play today but didn't think we lacked commitment.

Just caught up on this thread, we did lack commitment, shat out of tackles, going by MW's latest interview, looks like he agrees with my view.

You did read what I said right?

At the first sign of aggression, one of our players would get booked. Also being nasty isn't how you go about a professional business. I would get fired if I was rude/nasty to my customers.

As a Ranger, our boys know how to conduct themselves. At that you can very easily see outburst of aggression from time to time, especially from Waggy.

What the fuck are you babbling on about being rude to you're customers for? We shat it from 50/50 tackles the Falkirk players didn't.

We need to toughen up and get stuck in and win these tackles all over the pitch without being rude/nasty (lol) to the opposition players,

What the fuck are you babbling on about being rude to you're customers for? We shat it from 50/50 tackles the Falkirk players didn't.

We need to toughen up and get stuck in and win these tackles all over the pitch without being rude/nasty (lol) to the opposition players,

Doesn't matter what profession your in, being nasty isn't going to get you anywhere (outside of a fight).

Making nasty tackles like what Gibbons done to Oduwa will surely get us red carded. Rangers always get shat on by the refs, Waggy got booked for a player damn near ripping his shirt off. Kiernan got sent off for 5 minutes because his shirt got ripped off and he was just coming back on.

Meanwhile, you've got players making ankle snapping tackles at our players who don't even get a verbal warning.

Doesn't matter what profession your in, being nasty isn't going to get you anywhere (outside of a fight).

Making nasty tackles like what Gibbons done to Oduwa will surely get us red carded. Rangers always get shat on by the refs, Waggy got booked for a player damn near ripping his shirt off. Kiernan got sent off for 5 minutes because his shirt got ripped off and he was just coming back on.

Meanwhile, you've got players making ankle snapping tackles at our players who don't even get a verbal warning.

I am not saying we need to resort to nasty tackles but pulling out of a 50/50 challenge is not on.

And when we are penalised unfairly then we need to come out strongly and put pressure on the shite refs,it worked for the filth across the city.

The quit dignified silence on these matters do us no favours.

I am not saying we need to resort to nasty tackles but pulling out of a 50/50 challenge is not on.

And when we are penalised unfairly then we need to come out strongly and put pressure on the shite refs,it worked for the filth across the city.

The quit dignified silence on these matters do us no favours.

You need to start looking towards kiernan then, before morton he was winning all of his 1v1s. Wallace does a good job at times too.

Tav use to but he's last his touch a bit. McKay as a winger does do a good job.

The biggest problem is is people focus on the bad more so than the good. I've seen all our players doing more good than bad except Clark and Oduwa/Gedion to a lesser extent, though the latter does have good skill that can offer a new offensive route

You need to start looking towards kiernan then, before morton he was winning all of his 1v1s. Wallace does a good job at times too.

Tav use to but he's last his touch a bit. McKay as a winger does do a good job.

The biggest problem is is people focus on the bad more so than the good. I've seen all our players doing more good than bad except Clark and Oduwa/Gedion to a lesser extent, though the latter does have good skill that can offer a new offensive route

For these guys to show their skills we need to win the ball in the right areas, we are weak, no one is asking our players to do a Gibbons.