Vanguard Bears

centenarystand

VB attack Rangers haters. It is not a public forum. Those attacked by VB would love to get back at VB members so there is an undoubted risk to their identities becoming common knowledge.

You have posted your Shoot blog on here and to a large extent identified yourself in doing so. With your views on monarchy loyalism and the odd IRA slogan bheasts are more likely to buy you a beer than target you.

Hardly comparable.

This is just utter nonsense both about VB and 'Dude' .

For some in here Rangers are not enough - they have to attach their political or religious nonsense ( and in VBs case a huge portion of paranoia as well).

This post - calling obvious rangers fans taigs etc. Because they don't conform to a few bullying posters view of a Rangers supporter is what drags RM and us as a support down.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious provoking troll? Cmon Hoosier, you'll need to try harder than that. I've been being called a troll since I signed up on here. Never held water then and still doesn't now. Unless holding an opinion contrary to that of some others is now provocative trolling. Not that you'd know a thing about trolling. ;)

I've said it before moderate, considered opinions ( that stick to discussing football) can oft be treated with suspicion among 'some' on RM. :pipe:

Obvious provoking troll? Cmon Hoosier, you'll need to try harder than that. I've been being called a troll since I signed up on here. Never held water then and still doesn't now. Unless holding an opinion contrary to that of some others is now provocative trolling. Not that you'd know a thing about trolling. ;)

Yes. Provoking troll you continue to repeat the same stuff thread after thread. Just ignore it or deal with them directly.

So Dude is correct to come in here and trash the thread? Grow the fuck up

the dude hadnt even posted ITT until somoene took a wee dig at him.

he is no innocent and gives as good as he gets, but someone had a dig at him before he even came into this thread.

This is just utter nonsense both about VB and 'Dude' .

For some in here Rangers are not enough - they have to attach their political or religious nonsense ( and in VBs case a huge portion of paranoia as well).

This post - calling obvious rangers fans taigs etc. Because they don't conform to a few bullying posters view of a Rangers supporter is what drags RM and us as a support down.

What drags the support down is handwringers and Republicans in our support.

Why? because people praising good Loyalist and taig haters? no need to answer - it's rhetorical

As I said for many Rangers are not enough on their own! Folk like yourself need 'extras' to make supporting Rangers worthwhile! Sad and ironic!

he is no innocent and gives as good as he gets, but someone had a dig at him before he even came into this thread.

Then come up with something different than the same old shit every thread that the VB os mentioned.

I'm sure it would get old having someone write " this article was written by a guy that polishes cucumbers and eggplants for a living" every time he posts a link to another article of his. That would be trolling.Just like his same old shit every thread.

As I said for many Rangers are not enough on their own! Folk like yourself need 'extras' to make supporting Rangers worthwhile! Sad and ironic!

Simply not true.

No one needs extra's to make supporting Rangers worthwhile - some of us are just happy to embrace everything that goes with it - while sad little bigots like you prefer to moan about it and cause division among the support because you can't take it. I've said before people like you are 100% worse than taigs.

Dunno about gives as good as he gets but I'm certainly no shrinking violet. :lol: