Stuart Mccall

now then forever

Just got back from the game and watched it on bt sports. Have to say really like Stuart McCall as a pundit. Any criticism of Rangers is generally spot on and still always speaks well of the club and sticks up for us when necessary.

Also quite rightfully called fyvies reaction out as being disgraceful. Great player for us, done a decent job as manager and left with his head held high, comes across as knowledgable and a good guy.

Just got back from the game and watched it on bt sports. Have to say really like Stuart McCall as a pundit. Any criticism of Rangers is generally spot on and still always speaks well of the club and sticks up for us when necessary.

Also quite rightfully called fyvies reaction out as being disgraceful. Great player for us, done a decent job as manager and left with his head held high, comes across as knowledgable and a good guy.

Exactly he loves us always fair commentary

Haven't wached the game yet, got it recorded so I'll give a watch later. Always happy with Stuart McCall's commentary, much like McCann he comes across level headed and unbiased unlike most of the ex-Celtic players on TV who always appear bitter to the core.

It was unfortunate circumstances that brought him to be our manager and if things had been different and he'd had the chance to build a team I think he would have done a good job. I have a massive amount of respect for the way he handles himself.

Have said it before, he is one of the better pundits and always speaks well of us. Wouldn't be disappointed to him back one day.

Always liked his honesty as a player and a manager and always gave 100% .

Have said it before, he is one of the better pundits and always speaks well of us. Wouldn't be disappointed to him back one day.

Always liked his honesty as a player and a manager and always gave 100% .

Not sure he is looking for a role anything less than the Manager job however I would be happy with him being part of MW's team..in some capacity.

Not sure he is looking for a role anything less than the Manager job however I would be happy with him being part of MW's team..in some capacity.

MW will do his 3 year project and go back down south, in which time, funds permitting, he will have won us the top title and the catalyst for him getting the role with an EPL team. Stuart is still relatively young and does have quite a football brain on him and full of passion, so I can still see him as a successor

Was hoping that it would work out for him, although, not for a minute complaining about the management team we have now. Wish it would have worked, and under the circumstances, did a fair job. At least we actually appeared to be a relatively cohesive footballing unit, and at times played a bit of decent stuff.

Wish him all the best and hopefully see him back at Ibrox one day in some capacity. He's a top bloke.

Was never going to be easy taking over Rangers when he did. The squad was full of shite and completely low on confidence, all thanks to McCoist. I don't think anybody available at the time would have done any better with the shite McCoist had left us.

He did get the Motherwell game at Ibrox completely wrong. I won't blame him for the 2nd leg though, I completely blame Cammy Bell for that.