Welcome To Rangers Maciej Gostomski

RFCRobertson

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. Im a foreigner.. am probably not too different from yourself.. I suppose we do share the difference, that I like to get to know someone before I write them off as a human being, I suppose. :)

Fucking Faroese, never forgave them for holding us that 2-2 draw, I took a lot of stick for that at work.

;)

6ft 5in and knows where the goal is...Can he play up front?

Can't see him not getting game time, wouldn't exactly be fair for him to really show what he's capable of only in training. Get played in the cup games?

Hopefully he can command is box better than Wes

Nothing better for a football teams consistency than having two great goalkeepers in the squad.

And we've been fortunate on a few occasions.

Fucking Faroese, never forgave them for holding us that 2-2 draw, I took a lot of stick for that at work.

;)

A regular in my local in Finnieston was absolutely raging when he found out I was Faroese... He owed a load of cash and withdrew all he had (few thousand) and put it all on Scotland for that game.. he went bankrupt just after that! :lol:

After a 5 minute rant about it, he bought me a pint. Good friends ever since! :D

A regular in my local in Finnieston was absolutely raging when he found out I was Faroese... He owed a load of cash and withdrew all he had (few thousand) and put it all on Scotland for that game.. he went bankrupt just after that! :lol:

After a 5 minute rant about it, he bought me a pint. Good friends ever since! :D

Please don't say it's that nationalist boozer Lebowski's :(

It's nothing personal to you. I did say "most" and not "all" - I've just never met a foreign person that's similar to me. There's a lot of Scots I absolutely despise too.

It's my problem, though. Just the way I am.

Mr wanker to you. It's Sunday.

I know you said most.. Just wondering what makes me different from the Poles? (apart from not being Polish)?

So...you just dont like people, in general, regardless of nationality, that are different to you? :)

You are, of course, entitled to your opinions.. just curious as to why you dont like people that you dont know. :)

You are, of course, entitled to your opinions.. just curious as to why you dont like people that you dont know. :)

I make my opinions based on my experiences. I work with a lot of foreigners and in the past 15 years I've visited just about every country in Europe and a lot of others across the world. Everyone is different but me personally I just can't take to most people who are different from me. I've yet to meet many who convince me otherwise and have me thinking the next person I meet will be any different.

But as I said, it's my problem.

Nationalist boozer?? :lol: its not. I used to live very close to it on Elliot st. and I did enjoy the odd burger in there ;)

But no.. it was Bannisters. Good blue nose pub.

Last time I was in it about a year ago it had that nationalist newspaper on the bar, a few of them, for customers reading.

Bannisters is good. I like Rockus and the Brass Monkey too. Great wee pubs.

I make my opinions based on my experiences. I work with a lot of foreigners and in the past 15 years I've visited just about every country in Europe and a lot of others across the world. Everyone is different but me personally I just can't take to most people who are different from me. I've yet to meet many who convince me otherwise and have me thinking the next person I meet will be any different.

But as I said, it's my problem.

You should consider travelling north.. the people will be a lot more like yourself. ;) The Faroe Islands Blue Vikings will always be welcoming ;)

Last time I was in it about a year ago it had that nationalist newspaper on the bar, a few of them, for customers reading.

Bannisters is good. I like Rockus and the Brass Monkey too. Great wee pubs.

Whatever people choose to bring with them for reading doesnt bother me. Im usually there with my (Rangers supporting) friends.

Bannisters is great if you get to know the locals.. I lived in the area for about 8 years and got to know everyone really well. Great area to stay!

Rockus and the Monkey are great too.. same owner that just wanted a different kinda place.

Whatever people choose to bring with them for reading doesnt bother me. Im usually there with my (Rangers supporting) friends.

Bannisters is great if you get to know the locals.. I lived in the area for about 8 years and got to know everyone really well. Great area to stay!

Rockus and the Monkey are great too.. same owner that just wanted a different kinda place.

No I mean it was laid out on the bar as in the pub supplied the newspapers.

Finnieston is great for drinking. I prefer places like that to the actual town center itself with all the neds, drunks and general wankers.

No I mean it was laid out on the bar as in the pub supplied the newspapers.

Finnieston is great for drinking. I prefer places like that to the actual town center itself with all the neds, drunks and general wankers.

The papers are usually brought in by punters and they are just left there. (I know exactly where you mean.. on the bar on the way to the bogs)

It was just about when I moved to Finnieston that the place started booming.. after a while I rarely ventured in to town for drink, but once the Hydro opened it got stupid. Too many people and prices went up :(

Ahhhh. I knew there was a reason everyone was being pure dead nice and giving him a nice wee warm welcome.

Couldn't have been a Catholic. Mind the abuse we used to give Amoruso, Novo, Gattuso and Albertz?

Anyway, witamy w Ibrox, big yin!!

Maciej lubi powitanie, Inigo (tu)

Polish folk are good cunts. They work hard and they're only here to make a better life for themselves than in a country where unemployment and the cost of living are both very high. If the shoe was on the other foot, I spoke the language, I would emigrate there, it's a no brainer. It's the rest of the begging class immigrants who give these people a bad name. And by the way, Poland is in Central Europe, not Eastern Europe a fact most slope headed nitwits who like to pontificate about immigrants like to ignore.

Welcome to Rangers Majiec.

Polish folk are good cunts. They work hard and they're only here to make a better life for themselves than in a country where unemployment and the cost of living are both very high. If the shoe was on the other foot, I spoke the language, I would emigrate there, it's a no brainer. It's the rest of the begging class immigrants who give these people a bad name. And by the way, Poland is in Central Europe, not Eastern Europe a fact most slope headed nitwits who like to pontificate about immigrants like to ignore.

Welcome to Rangers Majiec.

Agreed, worked with a few Polish people over the years, all sound as fuck. Hard working people and love a bevvy.

Welcome to Rangers Maciej!

Agreed, worked with a few Polish people over the years, all sound as fuck. Hard working people and love a bevvy.

Welcome to Rangers Maciej!

There are a few polish guys up here working at the ship yard.. they are willing to take as many shifts as they can get their hands on, and that is very popular. See a few of them in the pub.. MENTAL drinkers.