Windass Agrees Terms

poolerangers

We have to pay a fee only if they also make them an offer as good or better than their current deal

That was one of the scenarios I read from the media,Colin, but as I said previously, I'll just see what happens. :thumbup:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to stick my neck out and predict that all will be revealed in due course (tu)

That is one brave statement to make,Colin; and one that should not be underestimated in todays transfer market :thumbup: I always like prophecies such as this and knew you would go on to bigger and better things once you became a MOD! :pipe:

Nostradamus eat your heart out Loyal. :sherlock:

Perhaps we should put a little trust in Frank McParland. After all, we hired him to find us the best young talent.

McParland knows fuck all, the average RM poster an encyclopedic knowledge store of British football and has treasure trove of dossiers on all the players currently available in the UK and beyond.

McParland knows fuck all, the average RM poster an encyclopedic knowledge store of British football and has treasure trove of dossiers on all the players currently available in the UK and beyond.

I doubt that to be the case but it's better than having no scout. Someone has looked at this kid and sees a huge upside for the future at very little cost. At this time, that will do for me.

(tu)

Muff and wee Stevie the IT guy is all we need

I see Windass just mentioned in one of English players as 15 lads currently in Football League that will one day be EPL stars aka James Vardy. Sky sports news only mentioned two of them and Josh was one of them! Doesn't mean much but promising all the same

I see Windass just mentioned in one of English players as 15 lads currently in Football League that will one day be EPL stars aka James Vardy. Sky sports news only mentioned two of them and Josh was one of them! Doesn't mean much but promising all the same

Evidence that we have potentially signed a star. Would certainly be good for us and him to come in as soon as possible to help him adjust to life as a Ranger.