Windass Agrees Terms

poolerangers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted with this, think we need the position of Crooks as a higher priority, but I'll take all the young talent I can get after years of old never has beens parading around doing heehaw!

Warburton is a God! Finally we've got a guy with his finger on the pulse, with knowledge of the game and respect of the players, makes signing for Rangers even easier with him at the helm

My point was that some think this is a bad signing because it limits playing time to a squad player like Shiels. That's silly.

ok.

It will also be a silly signing if he is no better than our regular starters.Shiels is effective when he comes on. If Shiels ain't good enough then a first team starter has to take his place with the new signing becoming the main man.

Did your family send you to Australia to get you off heroin and to dry out? Always wondered

If you had ever been to Oz you'd know no one goes there to dry out.

I was lucky, or not depending on your views, to make it out of there alive.

If you had ever been to Oz you'd know no one goes there to dry out.

I was lucky, or not depending on your views, to make it out of there alive.

What happened? Or do you mean lucky to be alive in s general wasted every night party sense ?

What happened? Or do you mean lucky to be alive in s general wasted every night party sense ?

Drive through bottle-O's would have been the end of me. :lol:

There was one incident outside the local, my cousin and I taking on about a half a dozen roid filled bouncers. But, that's what they call fun in Australia.

Thaks, so the question would be.... Who is the better option, Windass or DdB?

I haven't seen much of Windass, so only know him on clips of goals here and there. He seems to be highly thought of and has been tracked by some big clubs down south, so I think we've done well to sign him up. Shiels has done well in spells for us, but overall hasn't been a particularly successful signing, he's also 31 and probably on a big wage in comparison to what Windass will be getting.