Daily Rebel's Sport Line Tonight

sergi1980

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair you were liking yerself a wee bit of fat Mick too back in the day... :)

I said if he ditched Newcastle and came to win things great. Other than that it's been fuck the fat bastard all the way.

Must say inwas greatful for the guy who was one letter away from full blown aids and the other 3 injured cunts he gave us. Wit a guy

There will be chairman all over the UK right now looking at MW and thinking "he is building a winning team for peanuts, I wonder if he can do it for us"?

That's what we need to worry about long term, not some chancers on the phone, who don't know there arse from their elbow and discard all actual evidence to the contrary.

Almost doubled the percentage now.

Chris Smalling

Joe Hart

The list is pretty long if you know much about non-league football in England (I guess you dont)

Premier League players who started in Non-league include

Troy Deeney

Ashley Williams

Jimmy Bullard

Rickie Lambert

Grant Holt

Kevin Phillips

Steve Finnan

Gary Pallister

Ben Foster

Gareth McAuley

Common sense - you sign a player on 6 months he walks free in the summer ffs, he could be worth £2 mill by then

This scenario is highly unlikely, as much as I'd like it to be true.

I agree with the 6 month deals for the players to prove themselves. I think Forrester already mucked MW around at a previous club, it could be that he wants to see if his attitude has improved? I have to trust that we'll have an extension clause in there somewhere.

I suppose the board is also covering its arse in case we don't go up?

Wtf man. So big contracts for tav, waggy. Wes and kiernan but you want to focus on two guys who have loads to prove?

Windass will be signing a 3/4 year deal so where does your nonsense fit with that.

Forrester is a boy who lost his way, fr nearly signing for Ajax to struggling to get a game at donny.

He's a player MW knows and if he proves he can do it he will be offered an extension.

Aye but why give them 6 months to prove them selves. King shuld have enough money to give the long contracts and pay them off if needed. Honestly can never win. Some fans will never be happy Rfc52.

you wanna talk about dodgy signings it's the mob from the east you should be looking at. Warbs ain't signed a bad one yet

away and stick a couple of hundred on Kiernan being players player of the year in next season's SPL then if you feel that's the case.

Chris Smalling

Joe Hart

The list is pretty long if you know much about non-league football in England (I guess you dont)

Troy Deeney

Ashley Williams

Jimmy Bullard

Rickie Lambert

Grant Holt

Kevin Phillips

Steve Finnan

Gary Pallister

Ben Foster

Gareth McAuley

still not enough with our Bob :D

away and stick a couple of hundred on Kiernan being players player of the year in next season's SPL then if you feel that's the case.

Wtf seriously hahahaha young bob you've got school the Morra pal maybe then you'll learn that's no how ye tell if someone is a good player hahahaha

Please gamble responsibly right enough

Chris Smalling

Joe Hart

Troy Deeney

Ashley Williams

Jimmy Bullard

Rickie Lambert

Grant Holt

Kevin Phillips

Steve Finnan

Gary Pallister

Ben Foster

Gareth McAuley

and in percentage terms where are we now?

Wtf seriously hahahaha young bob you've got school the Morra pal maybe then you'll learn that's no how ye tell if someone is a good player hahahaha

Please gamble responsibly right enough

he is not good enough to win it which just highlights his standard. Our defence is not good. What's the problem?

What's yer point boaby?

Don't bother signing lower league players for £100k or less coz chances are they won't turn into £10million+ players? It's risk vs reward for ya numpty.

no need for the numpty stuff. I think Holt is a player. Waghorn maybe can do us a turn. We are not going to win the SPL with a team made up of lower English league footballers. I also think our defence is crap and needs replaced.

and in percentage terms where are we now?

Just getting to you having to think about taking your socks off to count.

I could run through lists of players over the years who have made the switch but you really arent worth the energy. You obviously know nothing about the English non-league set up.

Over 25% of a current England 11 started in non League. Try thinking about that.