Daily Rebel's Sport Line Tonight

sergi1980

Keep ignoring the finances then. I'm happy ti be signing players, just worried about the contracts. We'll agree to disagree i guess.

Nobody's ignoring anything. Some people just have a different view of them to you.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep ignoring the finances then. I'm happy to be signing players, just worried about the contracts. We'll agree to disagree i guess.

You're worried about two of the players we have signed on 6 month deals yet ignore the rest and the fact windass about 4 hours ago is about to sign a deal that will go from anything between 2+5 years?

Andre Gray is one of the examples of MW picking players from the lower reaches and turning them in to a profit.

Played in the lower leagues at Hinkley etc then signed for Brentford under MW. Then sold for £6 mill. If we get anywhere close to that I'll be more than happy.

Aye the SPL is full of superstars most just biding their time waiting on approaches from La Liga sides. [/quote of course not and we have signed players who are not good enough to play in it. I don't see why that is difficult to realise.]

who has warbs signed that ain't good enough to play in it? How do you know this?

Andre Gray is one of the examples of MW picking players from the lower reaches and turning them in to a profit.

Played in the lower leagues at Hinkley etc then signed for Brentford under MW. Then sold for £6 mill. If we get anywhere close to that I'll be more than happy.

McParland had a say in that too.

But, fuckin panic! We've signed two guys in January on initial 6 month deals. Thank fuck they are accepting payment in bottles of South African wine or we'd be fucked.

On news now there's are Rangers fans contacting the Daily Rebel's sport line saying If we're looking at players from the fourth tier of English football we're in trouble. MW isn't going to sign players for the sake of it. People forget Vardy,Charlie Austin and Danny Ings all came from lower leagues and are now in the England set up.

They aren't Rangers fans

5 pages later and 70 odd ghuests......

The fuck is going on here?

Looking at warburtons career path he has spent a long time in and around a lot of promising young players and watched some progress and others lose there way

Waghorn a prime example a player who moved for a lot of money as a young player and lost his way,mw takes him on and gives him the correct advice and a stage to show what he can do,turns out to be a player that looks like he's in the 1m plus bracket again

Not every signing will turn out this way but identifying the right players at the right price is our key to progress as a club

Now mw will have a shelf life with this tactic 3yrs max as the players in 2/3 years time that are in the wilderness and need a boost he won't have had the same level of awareness as he has now,and finding rough diamonds will be down to our scouting network

ame="Young Bob" post="1063054594" timestamp="1452030642"]

I don't think the defence is good enough. Goalie yes but our CHa and RB are a no . How do you think we will do in the LC this season?

who has warbs signed that ain't good enough to play in it? How do you know this?

ame="Young Bob" post="1063054594" timestamp="1452030642"]

I don't think the defence is good enough. Goalie yes but our CHa and RB are a no . How do you think we will do in the LC this season?

Wise up fuck sake hahahaha