Daily Rebel's Sport Line Tonight

sergi1980

I see some of our support still find it difficult or impossible to criticise or challenge anything to do with the club.

That is part of the reason we are where we are because fans supported Murray Whyte Green etc simply because they had Rangers ties on and represented the club.

Challenging the signing policy does not make you any less of a fan than anyone else.

Indeed I never in my wildest nightmares ever thought we would be in a position of looking to the English lower leagues for our main players as opposed to taking a chance on individual prospects from these leagues.

From the signing policy to date it is apparent that the board, despite King saying we need to spend tens of millions to build a squad to compete, either don't have the money or are unwilling to spend big until we get promoted.

Either way it would be nice if they were honest with the fans about the situation.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some of our support still find it difficult or impossible to criticise or challenge anything to do with the club.

That is part of the reason we are where we are because fans supported Murray Whyte Green etc simply because they had Rangers ties on and represented the club.

Challenging the signing policy does not make you any less of a fan than anyone else.

Indeed I never in my wildest nightmares ever thought we would be in a position of looking to the English lower leagues for our main players as opposed to taking a chance on individual prospects from these leagues.

From the signing policy to date it is apparent that the board, despite King saying we need to spend tens of millions to build a squad to compete, either don't have the money or are unwilling to spend big until we get promoted.

Either way it would be nice if they were honest with the fans about the situation.

Because some are looking at the team and seeing where its going. Some of you have the tarriers built as some sort of fucking Harlem Globetrotter's.

They're fucking awful.

Rangers and the taigs for that matter will not have the funny money we once did. We are now like every Scottish club a selling club. We will be buying players with potential, potential to make us champions and also a tidy profit.

Gone are the days of the de boers, mols, numans, klos's etc.its now develop our own and buy low sell high.

Some years we will be excellent others we wont. It's being realistic not living in some utopia of yesteryear where we signed basically who we wanted.

Rangers need to live within our means. King and co have put in near on 20 million a lot of the money is assisting the running of the club. We still need to run the club and build a squad and so far they Aint done a bad fucking job of building a good squad.

no need for the numpty stuff. I think Holt is a player. Waghorn maybe can do us a turn. We are not going to win the SPL with a team made up of lower English league footballers. I also think our defence is crap and needs replaced.

any good manager worth his salt can win Scotland's top flight with lower league English players. Just have to get the blend right. Signing guys at 2-3 million just because is terrible for any Scottish team right now and only kids judge a player by the transfer fee.